Asuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we're paired for the tutee tournament. when can you battle?
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    uuh that's 9 am for me, I don't know if that'll work. How about later in the day, like 17:00-18:00, your time?
    Asuya
    Asuya
    Ok, but probably i would be subbed ecause i was not tutored in round 80. i just found that the thread was not for the signups of the apprentice program
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    alright then
    We got ourselves a match in the Random Pokemon Tournament, when are you available to play?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    That's a bit early for me (asking me to wake up before 10:30 on a Sunday is a bit of a stretch sometimes), but I'll see what I can do.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Is there any chance you can do a later time? I have no idea what my family is doing tomorrow and there's no way I'll be able to make it for a 9:00 battle (GMT -5).
    Asuya
    Asuya
    sorry man I'm having a lot of problems with my internet. However, next week I will be able to battle (maybe also in this weekend) so just chose a day abd a comfortable time for you and tell me. I just assumed you have GMT -5 so will be great if I will play after dinner and you in the afternoon
    Can you play on showdown for Smogon Tour? I'm falling down when I'm connecting on PO. Nick: The Quasar
    Hey bro when you can to play
    send your time zone
    send you stay avaible.
    i am on every day in mirc /irc channel #grotto, #baril ,#pokemon
    search for me
    my timezone gmt -3
    i can to play always 10 pm in my timezone and saturday 10 am
    Asuya
    Asuya
    my gmt is +1
    in the weekend you can find me on PO (main server) with the nick WEIRDISHITSUX
    Let me know when you're next on, looks like we're going to have trouble again with the extension deadline.
    Asuya
    Asuya
    Yes. I can play now
    Hello, we're paired for the Stab Tour R2.

When would you like to play and is there a place (PS Server, IRC, etc) where I could meet you?

My timezone is GMT+2 btw.
    Asuya
    Asuya
    Hi. I can play during the weekend. You can find me on main server of PO or in the Groudon's Grotttoduring the ST
    you didn't get the activity win anymore

you still have to fight brammi. i didn't know of any pms that took place. sorry for the inconvenience.
    We have each other for the LC open round 2, I am GMT -5 (I see you are +1) let me know when you are available to play.
    Asuya
    Asuya
    on weekend whenever you want :)
    hey, im playing you in Doubles Doubles tournament. I'm GMT -5 and am usually on #doubles so I'm not hard to find. Would probably be available on weekends or like 5:30-6pm my time onwards. When do you wanna get this done?
    Asuya
    Asuya
    im always on main server of PO. now im on Groudon'Grotto server because i play the smogon tour. If you are online, you can challenge me
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    dont have po, but i can play on ps
    Asuya
    Asuya
    ok im in the lobby
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…