Blim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i can battle anytime in the next three hours, just send me a pm on irc or find me on oriserver when you're ready
    hey we have to play for the bo3 tournament. i'm gmt-4. you?
    Blim
    Blim
    You can take the win, [or maybe I get subbed out?] I've lost my motivation to play in that tournament. GL
    we're up for ubers open r5. i'm gmt-7 and avaliable during the evenings from 6-10pm
    Blim
    Blim
    Hey were gonna have to play Tuesday. I forgot that your timezone is 2 hours behind me Dx, sorry about that. I'll be free tuesday.
    I haven't seen you in forever ;_;, just yesterday when I battled Vinc, where've you been?
    hey you might need to sub me for this week of pocl. I'm moving into uni, so idk if I can meet poke basket at a reasonable time for him
    Blim
    Blim
    That's fine, were already in playoffs so the match didn't matter. You're playing ou vs sogeking [change of plans again]
    Hi man, we are opponents for the UPL, so tell me when you will be able to battle. My GMT is +2 and i am usually available at evenings.
    Yo, i'm your new opponent for the wcop. GMT +2, with a pretty flexible schedule. I can't play tomorrow, and thursday and friday during noon neither. (but on those days in the late afternoon/evening is fine). I'll /query Blim as much as possible on IRC. (you can find me on #pokemon or #wcop)
    Hi Blim, I'm not able to tell you a precise time in advance but i warrant you that we should not have troubles for playing if you have free time (i'm in holidays) and i'm not subbed :) We can however settle a day if you want, preferably after the 23 (if the deadline things cause problems we can play before but as i play McM the 21 i guess michelele will be your first opp)
    Ok, if you want I can look for you on the IDM channel instead when I'm available, I'd just need your PO username.
    I know you're having computer issues, but still:

When would you like to play? I'm GMT+2 and will be fully available between the 18th and the 27th June (I'm unavaible on the other days but 9 days is a pretty wide window I think).
    I'm just vry glad I'll finally battle for UPL. ~n.n~ LOL

This weekend I'll hav plenty of time available. Noons and evenings to be more precise. (GMT-3)
    gonna have to be closer to the 5th when we play, really fucking busy with finals and shit
    Sunday isn't good for me actually. I have a few assignments due Sunday night at midnight. I'd prefer to play Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…