noobcubed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-origins-reds-team.3492483/
    I deleted all your posts in here. Consider it as a prevention warning :
    Don't argue on people's RMT. This isn't where a debate should take place. On top of that, your attitude was aggressive.
    If he wants to play a bad OU team, this is none of your business and you're not here to establish some "competitive justice".
    Have a nice day.
    noobcubed
    noobcubed
    The second one. I think it is better in future if I just steer clear of theme teams since they make my blood boil.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    Well I think that you probably deserved a warn because it's not the first RMT you bully. But my policy is to always warn beforehand. Another mod may not have been that comprehensive though.
    noobcubed
    noobcubed
    Thanks, and sorry for forcing you to get involved. I would hate to be you, having to spend so much time dealing with idiots like me.
    Hey, what's your name on PS? Lets battle gen 6 dubs sometime ^__^
    noobcubed
    noobcubed
    Honestly I'm taking a break from PS for a while. I'm still checking Smogon to keep abreast of all the developments but boring things like university work are occupying my time. I'll probably come back around Christmas when (a) I have more spare time and (b) Pokebank is official.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    =( but pre pokebank is so awesome w/o cress and tran!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the message. Don't worry about it. The internet is a hot bed place where everyone is hyper-sensitive, and it's hard to tell what will offend. I'm happy to simply disagree and if anything I appreciate the debate. I'll be staying, after all, I've just bought Pokémon Y and, if you want competitive Pokémon you have to go to Smogon. Maybe I'll see you in Ubers as I really find the restrictions in OU a pain.
    On your amcheck for Shaymin-S, you should delete stuff in red, add stuff in green and comments in blue or so. And you should put it in hide tags js
    the rating requirements refer to glicko2, not acre (ie, your rating is counted as 2012!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…