Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grats for admin. Can you help me about join to PS? I was joining very well as far as 2 days ago...but now I can't connect. During morning I can connect to Internet only through a proxy server. Thanks in advance.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    The only PS server I can connect is europeiscloseenough.
    Zarel, thank you for all that you have done, all the work you do for ps to make it the best possible pokemon simulation, and thank you for dealling with all the "OMG LAG SHOWDOWN SUCKS" crap on a daily bases. all I can say is keep up the good work and thank you (for the umpteenth time)
    Congrulations on Adminsttator! Youve done so much its insane :D. btw. I have a server that I would like registered. should i start a convo with you?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    :D

For the server, PM me or something. Or preferably bother a different PS admin. Or V4.
    Is any expansion planned for PS! ?

The thing is literally and obstinately inaccessible during peak hours nowadays.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm working on it.
    Thank you for looking over my lists! I'm not that good at organization yet. :(
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, having the move already learned grays out the TM, so it's really easy to miss things. My reviews have caught three mistakes on my own lists, too, so don't worry, you're not the only one making mistakes!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I've been having @VioletPumpkin help me with a TM checking project over the last two days, if you're wondering about the sudden flurry of corrections from us. :)
    Okay, A: you're literally the best, thanks so much for making and maintaining such a wonderful service, and B: are edits to movepools a rolling thing? Because I really wanna play with Infestation Tangrowth and PS won't allow it, despite:

http://i.imgur.com/lNqMTnM.jpg
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Don't worry, we're constantly working on learnsets! I'll make sure to get Infestation Tangrowth done tonight just for you. :)
    JayHankEdLyon
    JayHankEdLyon
    Shucks. I know you're all working hard and it's immensely appreciated (not just Tangrowth, the whole kit and kaboodle). I love that this medium allows me to thank you personally!
    Hello Zarel. I was wondering if a donation feature could be added to help keep the system running.

My apologies if this was already implemented, but I currently do not see any sort of donation feature on the server.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You can PayPal zarelsl@gmail.com if you want, but we don't really want to get on Game Freak's bad side by asking for it publicly.
    Hello Zarel. Im sharing room ownership with Steel Edges of the Arts and Crafts Room, but he has not posted the text for the next Contest. I was wondering if you could do that for me? http://pastebin.com/2kEWuR0q <--The Text that he said should be posted. Hope ya can help :D
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, I don't want to intercede... Just wait for SteelEdges to come online?
    Regime
    Regime
    Oh yeah. I keep missing him. He keeps on coming like 2 hours before me...
    Hey Zarel, why does the XY ladder on PS allow PokeBank Pokemon?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, why don't I go through 600 pokemon on a case by case basis?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I mean, I have SO much free time, it's not like a new pokemon game was just released, requiring me to make tons of changes to PS already.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Of course i wasn't talking about you personally, i was just thinking that putting up a ladder with only X and Y Pokemon would be easy to do (at least easier than adding all Pokemon). And after you do it, fill in learnsets for old Pokemon whenever you can.
    Awesome job on keeping Showdown up to date Zarel! Just a quick question though, how does Hidden Power work? I can't seem to figure out which IVs to give to get HP __. Thanks again!
    Hey Zarel, apparently there's a lot of problems going on in PS at the moment. Apparently the Login and mysql are down at the moment, meaning that everyone are accessing each other's alts. Could you get on IRC as soon as you see this?
    [23:09:48] mdbtg: I love Meloetta so just. just back off. IM STARTING TO GET COMPLETELY UNHINGED

fight for her love
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…