Gulag0rkestar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, any chance you'd be able to add so I could get access to a Pawniard safari? FC is 4012-4241-1613 thanks!
    Honus
    Honus
    Ah yeah I was going to, but it looks like someone deleted all the friend codes on the google doc. Could you pass me yours so I can add it? Thanks for adding me, too!
    Gulag0rkestar
    Gulag0rkestar
    2122 6489 4574 c:
    Honus
    Honus
    Thanks! I'll go grab my DS and add you.
    Look, I know that we don't know each other, but, can you add my Friend Code??
    it's 5086 - 2047 - 0566. Pokémons: Nosepess, Onix, Ryhorn! I really what your FC's cacturne.
    Where are you from??? I from Brazil (-3)
    Sorry for my English, if I wrote something wrong
    Gulag0rkestar
    Gulag0rkestar
    Did you add me already? seem like you didn't haha anyway don't worry and sorry for the delay, i was buuusy ;c I'm from Mexico btw c: good luck!
    MithrandirBG
    added
    Cacturne enthusiast, I would love access to your safari. :O Add me at 3625-9011-4360, in-game and 3DS named Mr.E, if you're keen.
    Gulag0rkestar
    Gulag0rkestar
    Hey sorry for the delay ;c haha and i added you already c: have fun!
    Hey, I added you from the safari spreadsheet. You have just the safari I've been lookin for. Add me back if you don't mind FC: 0361-7330-0756 I appreciate it
    Hey Gulag. I saw that you have Cacturne in your Friend Safari and I'm in dire need of it. Mind adding me? My FC is 2921-9178-8904 and my in game name is Baylor. I hope this finds you well!
    Gulag0rkestar
    Gulag0rkestar
    I added you :D i'm glad you're interested in my safari
    Kiwi Consumer
    Kiwi Consumer
    You're amazing! Thank you so much. (:
    Hey Gulag! Would you like to add me for the friend safari? I really need that absol ;/ Just in case, here is my FC: 5386-8023-3704. I hope you will add me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…