P3rf3ctNBetw33n
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have an egg that matches your shiny value. Think you could hatch it for me and name it "Forrest"? I'd be willing to get some 5IV for you... My FC is 4957-3299-5204 and IGN is Pedro. Thanks in advance.
    Will you hatch an egg that has the same SV as you? :D
    P3rf3ctNBetw33n
    P3rf3ctNBetw33n
    do you need 2922 or 2292? Because mine is 2922, but the spreadsheet won't allow me to go back in and edit it.
    Hey I was wondering if your TSV is 2292 like the database says? or is it 2922 like I'm reading below?
    P3rf3ctNBetw33n
    P3rf3ctNBetw33n
    it's 2922 and the spreadsheet won't let me back in to edit it either. Sorry for the confusion
    Hello there! I would like to know if you would like to hatch a shiny egg for me then trading it back!
    I'll wait for your answer
    Thx in advance!
    SacredMint
    SacredMint
    My shiny value is 2944 so you can ask me anytime to hatch something for you if you got any poke with that SV :) oh and btw I saw you again on the new updated list they made and it now said your SV was 2922 and I really tought I saw a 2292 on your forum post so which of them both is it pls? xDD btw my FC is 3840-5823-4975 :)
    P3rf3ctNBetw33n
    P3rf3ctNBetw33n
    Definitely 2922, I can't remember what my SV on Y is though.
    SacredMint
    SacredMint
    aaww that turned bad for me then xD cause the one I wanted to hatch has a SV of 2292, so close and yet so far D: welp anyways thanks a lot for your time :) oh and yeah if you happen to get an egg with my SV dont hesitate to ask me for help I'll happily hatch it for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…