Smogon Forums

Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
Jolly, am I'm looking for one with 4-5 IV's
AyameHikaru
Alright, I don't currently have a Jolly one but I'll start hunting.
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
To be honest, I'm more concerned with it having the 4-5ivs
AyameHikaru
I've got 4IV riolus all over the place, but I was breeding Adamant. XD Soo hopefully it won't take too long.
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
Lol ok sounds good
AyameHikaru
I hate breeding babies. OTL I finally have the proper parents. Do you have anything in the Flying or Water3 breeding groups with at least 4 IVs?
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
I have Gale wings fletchlings with 5 ivs
AyameHikaru
40 eggs later I've hatched TWO Pranksters. RNG is high. Anyway, I've got a female with HP/ATK/DEF/SPA finally. I'll keep hatching.
AyameHikaru
Male HP/ATK/SPA/SPD is next. XD Weird spreads
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
No prob. Deff saving you this fletchling, it's Gale wings female with max iv in everything but spAtk
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
I have a male one also
AyameHikaru
This is ridiculously disheartening. After non-stop breeding, I've got zero 5 IV Prankster Riolus. *sigh* Do you have any slightly less flawless fletchlings you'd be willing to trade for a 4 IV Jolly Prankster Riolu? I'd prefer male, but I won't be picky.

The best of my breeding:
male ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD
male HP/ATK/SPA/SPD
female HP/ATK/DEF/SPA

All Jolly Prankster.
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
I don't but I'll trade you the male anyway lol you deserve it. I'll take the female one. They fletching is on lvl 32 cause it was the dad, but it can deff pump out some 5ivd babies lol. My fc is in my sig, whTs yours?
Maui Wowee
Maui Wowee
Nvm don't think you can see it lol it's Friend Code: 4725-9303-9068 and my ign is Dreidon. I also have a ditto safari if you needed one haha
AyameHikaru
You are a wonderful person. *sigh* Do you need any items or anything? My FC's 4038-6156-2755, and my safari's Frogadier-Gyarados-Octillery.