Gamester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Gamester, well I posted a RMT in the OU section it's called The Flood by GC7, it would be real cool if you came by and had a look at it and give me some thoughts about it, I really like how you team build and all so I think some of your knowledge to this team would be awesome, Thanks and hope to see a rate from you
    Hey Gamster! I have been wanting to make a team based around Subcm Latias i saw the core you had posted of Mamoswine and Magnzone and i used that alongside Latias to make a offensive core I have then been testing my team in battle for a while and I made an rmt! I would greatly appreciate it if you could check it out and maybe give me some advice!

p.s I gave you a shout out in my rmt

~Superpowerdude
    Gamestar hi

I'm gonna tell you that I'm testing out your team, so I left a like :D
    Gamester hi

Since I can't post in the RMT Euthinasia anymore, I figured I'd tell you here, lol. On Stoutland, 212 Spe EVs put you at just enough Speed in Sand to outspeed Scarf Landorus-I and Thundurus-T. The only thing outspeeding it between 212 Spe EVs Adamant and a Jolly Nature is Modest Scarf Alakazam (and maybe some other awkward things I can't think of lol). At any rate, this way you can dump 44 EVs in HP. It's rather small, but it could come in to play if you ever do plan on using that team again!
    Hi. I was trying your Solar Vengeance team, and I just wanted to say that it's absolutely amazing. Wobbufett + Dugtrio forms such an awesome core for Victini and Venusaur to come in and wreck. Good job! :)
    I've actually never tried CAP. I'd like to learn about it though. You should try uu! Its really refreshing after playing OU for awhile.
    Hey! I just wanted to say how much I love seeing your RMT's come up, and congrats on Solar Vengeance :)
    ☺ℓ hold up, when finch told me someone stole my team I got mad and wrote a reply on his wall without actually checking the link(internet is so slow here, don't wanna waste time and all),anyways I assumed someone stole it and just rmt'd my work.later when I did click the link I saw what happened and even posted a rate, and forgot about my earlier rant.sorry bout that bro
    Yeah, just so happens I leave on a three week vacation the day before B2W2 soooooo...I swear if you put u turn on that celebi!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…