Kevin Darmasubrata

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi i have an very impordent egg to Hatch! with SV 2303

IGN: Fransen
    SV:2880
    Pokemon to be Hatched: Noibat (F) - Timid, Infiltrator, 31\16\31\31\31\31 [2303]
    Nickname on Pokemon: No Nickname
    FC:5370-0388-5667
    You can have an 4 IV Noibat :D

thx
    If you still have that Swinub I'd gladly trade it for my infiltrator Liwtick. The person who was going to trade me opted out.
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Sorry I,ve already got my litwick, thanks for the offer though
    Hi Kevin, i was wondering if you can hatch an egg for me my FC is 0001 4353 2284. I can offer you 5iv eggs from froakie, ralts, with egg moves.
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    I'll probably be online on the 5th of december all day, I can't access my 3ds untill then though
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Hey I'm most likely online for the whole day today, my IGN is Momo, I've already added you. I would love to have the ralts if you're willing to part with it
    hello, I wanted to ask if you can hatch one of my eggs. my fc is 3007 8432 8406. my ign is Vincent, anytime would be great, i added you already, if i see you online i can send you a trade request or vice-versa. thank you! :)
    hello, I saw your name in the spreadsheet, I wanted to ask if you can hatch one of my eggs. my fc is 3007 8432 8406. my ign is Vincent and I added you already, if I see you online I can send you a trade request or vice-versa. thank you so much!! :)
    Hi there, I saw your name on the shiny id spreadsheet and was wondering if you would hatch an egg for me! I can throw some 5IV pokes your way as thanks if you would be so kind~

Let me know :D
    Hey, any chance you could hatch an egg for me? Got a perfect Pokemon that I want to make shiny. I can offer 3-5 perfect IV Pokemon in exchange depending on what youre after.
    Thanks. My friend code is 4725 8849 7833.
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    yeah sure, i'll take the feroseed ^^, do you want me to nickname the feroseed?
    THE_411
    The egg i sent you is either that one or a different good ferroseed. If ive given you the wrong one and you dont like the otne youve got just let me know and ill send you the other egg. Thanks for that
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Kevin Darmasubrata
    Nah it's ok, It has 4 max IV which is enough, I didn't do much anyway lol, thanks for the feroseed ^^
    Can you add me on the friend safari? I have dragon with fraxure, noibat, and sliggoo.
    FC: 3368-2183-9609
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…