WildRaichu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• May I add you to my friends list?

My FC is 3754-7853-5148. Thanks.

My Safari is Ghost with pumpkaboo, lampent, golurk.
    Hello! I would like to exchange FCs so I can get a Friend Safari with Gabite.

My FC is: 0705-3742-9823
    Hey there :D I have been searching for a friend safari with both gabite and shelgon and I hope you're still accepting fcodes :) I'll add you up as soon as possible and here is my code, 1719-3552-3674 . My friend safari is steel typed and contains ferroseed,skarmory and klefki so I hope they'll be of use to you :D Please and thank you. Take care.
    Look, I know that we don't know each other, but, can you add my Friend Code??
    it's 5086 - 2047 - 0566. Pokémons: Nosepess, Onix, Ryhorn! I really what your FC's Shelgon.
    Where are you from??? I from Brazil (-3)
    Sorry for my English, if I wrote something wrong.
    Could you pretty please add me? It's not much, but my friend safari is Psychic with Grumpig, Espurr and Gothorita. FC is 2020-0631-4167, IGN Claytonius. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

PS If you add me, we'd only need to be online at the same time to find the third pokemon. Then you could delete me if that's better for you
    Hello! Can you add me? My fc is 3909 - 8288 - 5527, and your? What is? (I am brazilian, sorry, my english may be bad)
    WildRaichu
    WildRaichu
    I added you. My FC is 2895-7275-3806.
    hello, i added your fc for friend safari, please add me back at 0232 8814 9389. much appreciated! (charmeleon, braixen, magmar)
    Nel
    Nel
    sorry to be pesky, but could you please add me back soon? much appreciated!
    WildRaichu
    WildRaichu
    Sorry for the delay. Been tied up with IRL stuff. Added!
    Nel
    Nel
    thanks!
    Hey Raichu. If you wouldn't mind adding me. My FC is 5069-4340-1884. Please and thank you!

UPDATE: Sorry! It should be correct now! My apologies!
    WildRaichu
    WildRaichu
    I tried to add you but I got a code is not valid error. Double check your FC and I'll add ya!
    Hey, I found you on the Safari SS and I added you. I'd appreciate the add but I'm not 100% sure what's in my Safari but I think it's Fairy. Thanks :) 5343 - 8584 - 8202
    WildRaichu
    WildRaichu
    Added! Haven't seen your third yet but your first two pokemon are Snubbull and Jigglypuff.
    Hi there buddy just added your friend code if ya could add me it would be much appreciated
    mine is 0705-2803-5539 and has lillipup,kecleon and chansey
    Hello, Wild. I saw that you have three Dragons that I desire, so if you wouldn't mind adding me, I would be most appreciative:

here's my code: 0404-6865-7963
    WildRaichu I need your friend safari, could you add me? I'm Masquerain, Combee, Venomoth 5343-8943-9045
    I'd appreciate it thanks!
    hey can you add me for friend safari my friend code is 1950-8632-4292 I have a rock safari I would be super grateful thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…