Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, let me know when we can play for gods among us. i am gmt - 8, and i won't be available until saturday, 2 august.
    199 Lives
    I'm gmt+10, I can play at 3pm your time Saturday if you like
    Trinitrotoluene
    Trinitrotoluene
    that should work.
    Hey we're matched up for The Gauntlet III. I'm almost always available so whenever's good with you is good with me
    Peef Rimgar
    I don't really get time zones so bear with me. I'm EST so how does that match us up? And I'm not sure if we have until sunday
    199 Lives
    well we can play now. I think EST is -5.
    Peef Rimgar
    SOrry wasn't on Smogon when you posted that. What's a good time for you today?
    I hope you aint turn into some pussy cause i said ''go fuck yourself''. If you're too sensitive too realize: I was joking.
    199 Lives
    haha since when have I ever been offended by your potty mouth.
    You playing WCOP?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    The beast has signed up. It's over. Lock the thread, me and my team all drop out.
    how about you try to get on irc nikka
    199 Lives
    I stopped going because you're the only reason I go there.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Well next time i see on the forums, i'll vm you to go. But im always on skype you should try getting on there.
    Hey nigga, remember earlier when you wanted to battle? I may be able to play at that time tommorow If i get enough sleep and have a team by then. Just a heads up, it was 11:30 am - 12pm my time.
    I could sure use my buddy nitroo now -_-

It sucks that the guy you've tested against the entire spl is you're opponent. I've literally no one to test with.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I've never joined any TU tours. anyway nitroo i'm find with saturday but can you show up to battle before saturday's smog tour? like maybe an hour before
    199 Lives
    Yeah I guess so, it will be 6am my time. But I will be playing the tour anyway so it won't matter
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ok then is settled 1 hour b4 sat tour
    I play you this round in the XY OU team tour. Let me know when you are available and we can set up a match.
    199 Lives
    How about sometime Sunday afternoon your time?
    Nog
    Nog
    Sounds good, I'll try and be on then.
    Nog
    Nog
    Stuff took way longer than expected. I'll be on the main under my smogon name nog
    Hi, my timezone is GMT +1 and yeah, looks like we have 10 hours difference o.o
    Saturday sounds good, but I work Friyday night so I can get up that early. What's the latest time you want to battle?
    199 Lives
    Actually Saturday won't be good for me anymore. I think either Thursday night, or Sunday night at around 9pm (your time) would be the best time for me.
    Hey pussy get on ASAP your opponent is ready to play so when you wake up.. free up soem time to play him
    Hello, its unoficial my substitucion, I am gmt -6 and i can play today all day, or sunday at night of my time zone
    199 Lives
    Hmmm the only time I can do in the next day that would be a reasonable time for you is 2pm Sunday.
    -Frexa-
    -Frexa-
    I have to go at 2pm, you cant an hour earlier?
    I´m GMT+1. I can play in the afternoon saturday or afternoon (or night, I think) sunday.
    We will speak for here. See ya.
    199 Lives
    Sunday afternoon your time is good. How about midday your time sunday?
    199 Lives
    Well can you play between midday and 2pm your time Sunday then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…