Teru_XD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've got a cloning job in mind if you're interested? It's a RNG'd 6IV Terrakion that I've EV trained. (I got it from JebusChrist fully redis and I know someone who is interested after I battled them.) Would it be possible?
    Just in case... (yadda yadda):
    [3721] : lttatter.
    :)
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Whoa, thanks! btw Sonic123 asked for that exact same Tyrunt in my giveaway thread. Is that by chance the same person?
    .com
    .com
    They have different friend codes, so I'd guess not. But now that I check, lttatter hasn't been online for a month, so chances are they won't get any messages of yours saying to hatch it. I'll remove them from the list for now. Sorry for the false alarm :(.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Ok, thanks anyway! You're a great help with these TSV giveaways! It seems that I have to actively seek matches because no one ever claims them. :(
    Just in case you wished to message people who matched your giveaway:
    [1629] : chester0334
    [0748] : unowninator
    :)
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Whoa! Thanks, man! I'll message them! :D
    Unowninator
    Unowninator
    Thanks .com.
    Hi, I just saw your answer to my topic, don't you have a Charmander 6IV ? :p thanks :)
    I have a shiny Paras I can give you. It's just a trophy shiny so you can have it for free (although a spitback female never goes amiss haha).
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I already have a Friend Ball Larvitar but if it's the only one you have on hand, I'll take it. I'm online now, whenever you're ready.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Thanks a lot! :D I'm sorry for having nothing of your interest. D: It's just that you big Trade Thread guys have everything already!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Haha, it's totally okay. Enjoy!
    Following my epic re-run of SoulSilver, I've gotten a bunch of stuff to trade. Mass-producing now.
    On an epic re-run through SoulSilver. My search for Apricorn Ball Pokémon has just begun! :D
    Off to catch some Z's. I'll be back in about 10 hours! It's 12:11am where I live! D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…