AuraRayquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I wasn't on a half hour ago, but I'm here now! I'm on IRC if you need to message me.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    i can play now. ill be on smogtours server
    Hey, we have to fight for the CT team tour, I've sent my mons in already, and once you do the same we can fight! I'm GMT -6 until Daylight Saving Time kicks in.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    will do now. im gmt+0 so what time suits you?
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Well, as we're 6 time zones apart, I can do something like 3-3:30ish tomorrow. That's like 9ish for you, if I'm not mistaken. Will that work?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    yeah should be fine. see you then
    Hey~ we're opps for the dubs minitour r2. I'm GMT+8 and you can catch me on #doubles whenever you want to play~
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    If im correct that is 12:30pm my time. I would still be in school then. Can you do anytime on sunday? If not, then i can do all day next week as im on school holidays. We can ask for an extension
    Level 51
    Level 51
    i could potentially do from like 4pm-8pm onwards on my sunday i think, that'd be 8am-12noon for you i think
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Yes i could do that. See you then!
    When are we playing
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Is today at 7pm gmt +0 fine? And dude i pmed you first. You were johning me
    Haruno
    Haruno
    er I will be busy until around 10:30pm GMT+0 so would sometime around there work?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Yeah thatll be fine
    SPL Farm League Week 4
    Hey, I couldn't seem to pm you, so I'm posting here.
    I'm central america -6 gmt.
    I think this upcoming weekend would be the best time for me because I will be studying and taking my driving test this week. Does that sound chill to you?
    finally
    finally
    online right now as either finally or finalmente. if i don't immediately respond it's probs cause im getting breakfast (and that'll be short). otherwise, see you there
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Hey im real sorry about not being on. Wifi was broken for the past 2 days. Would sunday at 2pm gmt-6 be alright? I can do later if necessary
    finally
    finally
    sounds like a plan. see you at 2 pm gmt -6
    sorry i was at church at that time, ill be on 10am-12pm and 3-11pm gmt -8 tomorrow so hopefully that works for you
    hi sorry i still haven't made my team yet and i had people over today, so maybe in 1 hour if that's ok
    hi we're opps for the random poke tour,i'm gmt -8 and i can battle tomorrow/partially sunday and monday. i have finals next week so it might be a lil tough to schedule
    AuraRayquaza, are you going to finish revising your Doubles Kingdra analyses? All you need to fix is Checks & Counters section, and you're good to go!
    Hello! We're paired for the RU open tourney. When would you like to play? I usually hang around IRC, GMT+3, most of the day.
    Hi! We got paired up in the RU open, i still need some time time to teambuild, so We could battle on the next weekend if it is before the deadline. My timezone its GMT -4.
    just to let you know that i am taking the win this time and ill be leaving soon. idk when ill be back maybe in 5-6h or something but i might not get on again untill around midday tommorrow my time. ill try to be on in -6h though so if you could be on so we can finish this it would be great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…