MAlkaviano
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for OST round 3. My timezone is GMT -7 and my free time in the week is usually wonky, but i can schedule any time between noon and 9 pm my time. Weekends are more flexible except for Sunday. I'd prefer to get this done ASAP, so if you have a specific time in mind that works for you I'll do my best to work with that.
    Hey we are paired for the XY Team Tour, let me know when you want to play, my schedule is pretty open so i hope to hear from you soon, Thank you!.
    when do you wanna play for the xy ou team tournament? im ready. so when you are, just find and pm me on IRC. i'll be #pokemon
    We haven't the same timezone, so please, tell me when you wanna play this and don't send me VMs at 1 AM.
    just so you know I should be on from roughly 3-11 am your time thursday/friday, hopefully
    Since you haven't been on during the weekend, is there any other time this week you're going to be able to play? I'm available after 11pm Wednesday, all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday and after 11pm Sunday.
    GMT+1, I should be available most of the weekend, what day and time would be good for you?
    Hey dude, we have to battle for the Tier Shift tournament. This is my first tourney, so i dont exactly know how to arrange this. I'm at GMT-6 and I can be online in the afternoon or in the weekend in the mornings.
    Hi man, I'll try to look for you today/tomorrow. what name do you get on as in IRC, if you ever get on there?
    Ah sorry man, I was outstation for the past week. I'll try my best to get my teams done today, and try to battle you like tomorrow if that's possible for you.
    I'll try to be on for a couple of hours. But I can't make any guarantees.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…