Magnemite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• magnemite everyone thinks you want them to write up their analysis even if it's at 0/3, literally the first 3 people I saw have written or up.
    I posted to PiratePad. Thanks for notifying me.
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    No problem! Something of note is that you have an extra day to do this because of all of the 502 errors last night which prevented this from getting done on time, so you can still make changes to it until tomorrow afternoon if need be.
    lgi xy uu? i'm on ps main, under 'insaisissables'.
    gotta leave in ten min, so hurry please :v
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    ready? i'm on the french room of ps main, as 'immarock'
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I'm ready. I'll be on in a minute as "I am Magnemite". Also, I'm on a mobile device, so I won't be able to see the chat or timer.
    occasionally, which channel?
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I'm usually on #pokemon and #xyqc, so whenever you want to battle, you can find me on one of those channels.
    Also, in the OP of the ''don't use this, use that'' thread, you mention that Donphan can't hurt Aegislash a lot with Knock Off, while it has STAB EQ. Remove this mention please.
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I didn't say that, the person who wrote that entry did. Anyway, I fixed it. Thanks for telling me.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, sry my bad. And don't forget to remove the Blissey-Chansey comparison.
    Pls remove the Chansey-Blissey comparison, as Chansey doesn't outclass Blissey and saying so would be very misleading to new and uninformed players.
    fyi the title should be "don't use that, use this". you have it as "don't use this, use that"

"This" would be correct because it is an object "yourself" is presenting

idk why it bothers me so much :p
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    You're right, I changed it. I just used the thread title from the original thread without thinking about it. Thanks for telling me.
    Hey, I'd probably remove the mention of Flame Orb protecting Reuniclus from status because it has Magic Guard, and paralysis isn't a huge issue most of the time. What do you think?
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I was mainly thinking of sleep, really. I probably should have mentioned Magic Guard, but I thought it was self-explanatory. I still think it could be worth mentioning, if only because it prevents Breloom or something from coming in and putting Reuniclus to sleep. It's pretty minor, but I think it's at least worth a mention.
    Hey,
    Do you mind adding my FC? Would really appreciate it. I have a Water Safari with Quagsire, Octillery, and Poliwhirl. IGN is TonTon. FC: 4313-1026-6100

Thanks!
    Can I trade you over the GTS for more of you and get visitors to my Join Avenue? :O
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    Haha, I don't think so.
    trc
    it is amazing how arcticblast was the first person to post on both my and your profiles
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    This has been Posts I Do Not Remember Making with Arcticblast.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…