Inflikted
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awesome avatar, i can never decide whether i like it or the somberlain more
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    It's a difficult choice. I'm currently leaning towards Storm, its epic atmosphere is a true artistic peak imo. But really, they're both so good... :)
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    ah, thanks man :)
    When are you available for our mega mania match? Im available now and tomorrow
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Hey, sorry for not answering but you wrote this at 2 am my time so I was quite sleepy ;o I will most likely be available today (if I manage to put together a team) in late afternoon/evening my time (GMT +1). What is your timezone?
    Fun Fact: It is argued by some that Caligula was actually a sadist, and made his men attack the water, at which they obviously failed. Then, he had them collect seashells to absolutely humilitate them. It's actually quite interesting.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Anecdotes about Romans are often interesting. Stories about madness are always interesting. So Caligula is pretty much the epitome of interestingness ;o
    when do you wanna play for generation gap, im gmt -4 and usually available during afternoons/evenings weekdays and can make most times on weekends, you can easily find me on irc
    Hey we're up for rd 3 of the helping hand tournament. I'm GMT -5. I'll be pretty busy until the 6th or the 7th, but I might be able to squeeze in a battle.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Heh, you sent that to me at 6:15 and then 7 AM. I'm awake now. I joined the italian room so if you see this, you can message me there.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm online with my mobile because i'm not at home atm, i will be on ps in 30 minutes
    Sorry :[
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    that's fine. see you when you get on.
    hello, we gotta play for teenager tournament. I'm gmt +8, I can play on Friday night, Saturday not morning and Sunday not night. You?
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Hi ^^
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm gmt +1 and I will probably be free in the days you told me, so any time should be fine
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    hello, i'll probably be on for the next 2 hours or so, so if you want to battle just VM me!
    you can have the win for helping hand. I dont have any time to play.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    That's unfortunate
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I am really busy too, and I would have battled with a team built in about 5 minutes...are you sure?
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    yeah im sure sorry :/
    yo scusa ma ho avuto da fare in sti giorni, mi faccio vedere sul canale appena posso (anche domani)
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Non ti preoccupare, io in questi giorni sono incasinatissimo con lo studio...penso che fino al 26 (giorno dell'ultimo esame) la mia attività su ps e smogon sarà praticamente zero :/
    cerco di venire stasera sul canale di PS se ci sei.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Perfetto, grazie!
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    quasar mi ha detto che non ti colleghi stasera, io domani ci sono fino alle 9 e mezza massimo perché dopo esco, è un problema?
    Prinz
    Prinz
    no, alle 8 e mezza vengo sul channel.
    Hello Inflikted! I saw in the Introduce Yourself thread that you're interested in C&C. I'm a C&C moderator, so if you have any questions on getting involved with that part of the forums feel free to ask me :) Hopefully you enjoy your stay on Smogon.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    personally i'd say you should apply anyways. you might not be really bad by any stretch, but the tutors are highly competent and you'll almost surely get a p. noticeable improvement. also, it helps you get more integrated into the smogon community which is a big part of contributing. however, if you want to just jump in and contribute, the best way would be to sign up to write an analysis for the tier ur into
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I think I will apply then. Thank you for your help :D
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    no problem, best of luck :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…