TalkTakesTime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have been visited by corrupt admin toast++! Repost this 5 times or he will ban you 5ever!
    ---------(¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯)
    ----------| ◉ω◉ |
    ----------|___ロ_|
    ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆t∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆h∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆a∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆t∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆a∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆v∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆a∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆t∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆a∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆r
    YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE FEDORA OF EUPHORIA! REPOST THIS 5 TIMES OR BE FRIENDZONED 5EVA!
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌
    ░░░░░░░███████████████████▌
    ░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌
    ░░░░░░█████████████████████▄
    ░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄
    ░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌
    ▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄███
    ▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ░░░▀▀████████████████████▀
    ░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง(ง ͠° ل͜ °)งhue
    TalkTakesTime
    TalkTakesTime
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    oh my god
    whenever i see a new trippy as fuck avatar in my 'followed users online' bit i know its you
    jesus fucking christ
    TalkTakesTime
    TalkTakesTime
    I pride myself on the quality and mind-melting ability of my avatars
    a fairy
    a fairy
    quality is not a word i would use
    TalkTakesTime
    TalkTakesTime
    you wouldn't know quality if it hit you in the face with a brick >:|
    My mind would like it if you took it to dinner before you fucked it by your avaatar
    TalkTakesTime
    TalkTakesTime
    Is this one better
    Skalaylee
    Skalaylee
    Nah I still don't understand anything black and white seems to be trippy
    hey we need to play for battle factory

I'm EST and can play from 5-11pm on weekdays and most times on weekends

lmk when you are free
    TalkTakesTime
    TalkTakesTime
    Hey sorry man I've been away for 11 days with no net. I'm going to give you the win since I'm not going to have internet often for the next 2 months, so good luck in the rest of the tour!
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    you sure man?

thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…