Xyldaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for the New Kids on the Block tour. When can you play?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I'm GMT +1 and will be able to play tomorrow
    zf
    Ok. That sounds good to me.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I'm on smogtours
    we're playing for the perfect BW UU tour, I'm GMT-7 and I can work around most times so let me know a good time for you.
    Windblown
    so we have to pick between Mon/Tues/Wed, I should be good during my mornings for all three so pick the best one for you
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I'm currently GMT -7 and for the next two days too. So you should be able to find me from 10 PM to 2 AM on smogtours.psim.us
    Windblown
    alright sorry for the delay. I'm on now
    Hi there, we have to play for the CAP tournament. I am GMT -5 and am pretty flexible with my times. Just give me a heads up when you wanna play and I will try accommodating you.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I should be able to play tomorrow or tonight, is that ok for you ?
    we gotta play for the no johns tournament im gmt-8. we need to playw ithin the next 3 days so please contact me to set up a time asap. i will be on most of today
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Really sorry I couldn't answer before, my computer broke yesterday and I'll only be able to play in a few days, so you can have the win
    hey we're in the same group for home field adv. i'm gmt +10 and should be available most of this weekend. when is the best time for you to play?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i guess we'll play tomorow if it's still good for you
    tell me when you get on over the next few hours and hopefully we'll be able to play. i'll check smogon every so often
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i'm on smogtours
    when do u wanna play for HFA?

i'm edt and p much free after noon on most days, but sometimes it's 3 depending on me waking up lol!

i'm going out on friday so any day but then is good. sooner preferred than l8r
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    would you be able to play today at 4 PM your time ?
    Hey, we're paired for the sabatoge tourney. I'm GMT -6 and I can play weekends and most weeknights.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Wasn't able to answer yesterday sorry :/ So when do you think you'll be able to play ?
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I'm at school now, and the deadline is in a couple hours. Maybe Firemage can extend the deadline a few hours? I can play about 5 hours from now, if that's not too late.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    When to play for the filling gap tourney? I can play tonight
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    A bit earlier would be the best, but if you can't I guess that works! I'll be on irc
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    It would actually be better for me too x) How about 1 hour ealier ?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm available to play now, if you want
    ill be free at around 7:00 tomorrow gmt +8 for around two hours what about you?

@ below
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I can't play this week.. So I guess I'll let you have the win.. :/
    Hi, we are paired for Smogon Tournament. I'm GMT +1 (like you I believe) and I prefer to play from 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm on weekdays but also in morning in weekend too. Let me know about.
    we have a match for farm leaue. GMT -8 is my time zone
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    sorry had to go to bed, when do you think we could play ?
    CF6
    CF6
    well im on for the next 3 hours
    CF6
    CF6
    alright so for this week, we got put together again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…