Sakuretsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, so do you want an Enigma Berry?
    I can clone or grow some more depending on what you'd like :).
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    I'm on, just quickly doing another trade as I couldn't see you. Did you add me? Last Poke is coming now and I'm sending through the Berry.
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Pancham may be missing HP, but at least you can breed the ball/ability/egg moves. Thank you!
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Oh thank you :D.
    Don't have a good Pancham yet.

Enjoy harvesting Engima berries!
    I just saw one of your posts and Im now guessing you play Borderlands 2?
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Yeah, well, I used to. I haven't been on my Xbox in a few weeks. I'm a BIG fan of Borderlands, and I'm just giddy whenever I think about the upcoming Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! Also, in case you didn't realize, my avatar is of a character from Borderlands.
    Because I 999 posts, I can't post (number OCD is a killer) and it's not 'considered' a hack with a premier ribbon it flat out is a hack because it was incorrectly cloned from Pokecheck so that person's Cresselia is illegal unfortunately and they have suspicious uploads :( Thanks for answering them though!
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    That is purely an objective point of view. I don't want to argue.

Besides, it can still be used in battles just fine - as long as the other party is informed of its origins.
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Nevermind. I misread the part I was trying to respond to. Yes, it is a hack - but that means little besides trade threads.
    Hmm, names...
    Smaug
    Draco
    Saphira
    Fyre
    Toothless

I'll give you a shout if I think of more ;p
    Still here mate?
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    So that was the right egg. That's a relief. The preview scared me when it didn't show the default pokeball, and I couldn't remember where I left it in that box. Well, all is good, so thank you!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    It's awesome dude, I think Vivillon is one of the 6th gen mons I like the most, just because all those patterns xD

Anyway, if you are going for a neutral speed natured Zygarde (Adamant, Careful, etc), when it has 31 speed IV it should be faster than Smeargle. Saved me a lot of captures already lol. Hope you get a good one soon!
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Thanks, will finally try to cap it when I get the chance.
    That sounds like a good plan, I might do that. :) For this Smeargle I like a Scatterbug Egg, but that depends on your pattern. :)
    Hi, got the Buneary on 6th gen now. What are Inkay's exact IV's? FC is in my sig
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Thank you very much! I hope that you make good use of Malamar, as it is becoming one of my favorite Pokemon. The standard set works wonders, even more so if you can BP some speed boosts - I use a BP Speed Boost Scolipede.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Yeah I'm going to breed one right away! Don't think it actually needs any of those eggmoves.. I mean,

Superpower | Night Slash | Psycho Cut | Toxic (Substitute)

No room for eggmoves :P
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    That's what I meant by standard:
    Superpower/Night Slash/ Psycho Cut/Filler

I just like to put egg moves on, I did it last gen also - even though I RNG abused.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…