Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fusx's sister is broken

fusx is broken

winnie is broken

fusx's teeth are broken

kokoloko is gonna go nuts
    Lasagne, we're paired up for the MUTE tour, what GMT are you and when can you battle?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    IM GMT +13, ill be available over most of the weekend (unless something unforeseen comes up). when can you fight
    polop
    polop
    I'm GMT -5, I can't battle in the morning -afternoon on Saturday (so after 4:00 PMish) but any time Sunday should be fine, I'm also fine with battling on Friday after 4:00 PM - 11:00PM my time. Any time Sunday should be fine but if its early tell me Saturday so I can set an alarm or something.
    Audio thinks I'm fat and wants me to eat my main course in the first round as opposed to during the middle. :C so ja wen u wanna fite for da casual tour? Also hai :3
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ja. I still feel bad for eating lasagna as my R1 dish tho :(
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    its ok the lasagne will eat you in just 2 bites :]
    Haruno
    Haruno
    :[ no bueno. U gonna get eaten! U r food :(
    Seems I clicked smogon at the exact time you are on. Want to play now, would make it easy?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry I can't, I'm on my phone just about to go to school, don't have time in the mornings on weekdays
    no, but four or five hours earlier tomorrow would be good
    scene
    to take another angle, in like 10 hours or so would work for me
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be asleep then - thats the middle of the night for me. we can fight four or five hours earlier than this next weekend if thats cool with you
    scene
    sounds good
    Hey, we're opponents in the 3-mon tournament. When can you battle? I'm GMT+1 and available on weekdays in the evenings. weekends vary, so depends what we arrange.
    Lasagne, of all the people I know, your the person I see the least posts of, and yet you have ~1.7k posts in 1 year. wow
    not even gonna predict me to slay nollan? :(
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    it is my policy to predict against you every time :]
    Raseri
    Raseri
    :] i am slayer of SPL starters. i will use chatot this time and do well cause ill actually bring a ghost to absorb boomburst!
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    lol pls do it
    you have been visited by the ghost of me, post this in at least 5 other chats or I'll come up and beat you up irl and/or ban you on PS
    :)
    you have been visited by the ghost of connor hill the ditto, post this in at least 5 other chats or the scouting team will stalk you forever
    you have been visited by the ghost of wonder guard Electivire, post this in at least 5 other chats or Wonder Guard Electivire will come to your house and show you how broken he really is
    You have been visited by corrupt admin toast++! Repost this 5 times or he will ban you 5ever!
    ---------(¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯)
    ----------| ◉ω◉ |
    ----------|___ロ_|
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    YOu have been visited by the ghost of grandma's past, post this on at least 5 chats or kenny will rape your grandma in hell 5ever
    you have been visited by the ghost of wonder guard Electivire, post this in at least 5 other chats or Wonder Guard Electivire will come to your house and show you how broken he really is
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i have already experienced this pain i dont want it again please
    Molk
    Molk
    lel
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    wow rekt
    you have been visited by the ghost of swagger's past, post this in at least 10 other chats or be outskilled forever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…