Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'll be able to play sunday for probably the whole day
    I'll also be able to play monday night
    I'm GMT+1
    When would you like to play for mega mania ?
    FAJI
    i can play anytime after 5pm usually, gmt -4
    Farmer
    Farmer
    Okay how about we play tomorrow after that time.
    FAJI
    i'll be on smogtours for a bit from now.
    Hey, we need to play for the Mega Mania tour :o I'm GMT -5 and available on weekdays from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.
    hello, we're matched for the mega mania tournament. I'm EST, and I can usually play around 7pm my time, on most days. Thanks.
    when do you wanna play for ost r5? i'm in est and generally available in the afternoons/evenings
    yo man we gotta play for that smogon tournament

when you wanna play? :]
    FAJI
    hey, i'll be on all day today if you will be able to play
    Laga
    Laga
    hey man we could play right now.

want to play on smogtours server? it has like no lag :]
    Laga
    Laga
    has to be fast though. you here?
    Today the last day to play for Sky battles tourney I'm GMT -8 and will be available from 2pm - 4:30pm and 8:00 pm onwards
    Hey we are partnered for the Sky Battles Tourney. I am GMT-5. What are some good times for you?
    Jaiho
    unless you are ready now, in which case I would rather battle tonight
    Jaiho
    Do you want to battle now?
    FAJI
    i have to eat right now, i can in 10 min. wat server?
    We're paired for Farm League. I can usually battle from 7pm to 11:30pm gmt but this weekend I'm free all day. When do you wanna do it?
    hey I'm playing you for Farm League, you can find me in the showdown RU room most of the time (I'm UTC -8)
    or we could schedule
    Hey, your RPT opponent is claiming you have never responded to him about your match. Can you either respond or request a sub?
    FAJI
    ya, you can sub me out
    Hey, we're supposed to play for the Round 1 of the LCRUNUlymics, and my time is UTC-8, when will you be up for playing...
    FAJI
    I'll be available all day tomorrow, will that work for you?
    Melon
    Melon
    That should be fine...
    Melon
    Melon
    I'm WaterlessMelon on PS! and I'm available for the rest of today...
    Hey, I've added you to the subs list for the No More Legends Tournament. Just let me know if you can't/don't want to be on it! :]
    FAJI
    alright cool, I don't mind participating in ti if an open space comes up
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    okay i would suggest just making a team if you haven't so if you get subbed in you can get your match in asap. thanks
    hey man we're opps in best of 3 tourney. I should be on #rarelyused throughout the day(I'm gmt+0) so ya just hit me up on there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…