Merritt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "So I've been playing a decent amount of BP lately against other users and on the ladder, and have to say there are two types of battles, ones where I lose and ones where I win." errr what...
    Merritt
    Merritt
    It's sarcasm, and also a reference to the fact that BP usually either 6-0s or gets 6-0ed.

I wasn't completely serious in that statement.

Also, the answer is always no, except when it's not. :)
    uh can u play now o.o
    i havent seen u on irc so lol
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm in the LC room on the main server now. I'll head over to smogtours.

I don't use IRC much.
    hey vbro when you can to play now?

if yes please search me in mirc m i nick is skywallker

An i on in PO my nicke [sky] kael.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I cannot use PO, because my computer doesn't support it. Can you come to PS! please, or else it has to go to coinflip.

I'm in the Little Cup room, username Merritty
    Dear Merritt,

We must play for the Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament. My timezone is GMT-4, and I can play before or after Smogon Tour tomorrow. My weekend is busy, so I would immensely appreciate your gracing me with a game of BW2 OU before then.

Sincerely,
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Jayde
    play?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm so, so sorry that I'm late. I got caught up in other things. If you're still online, then I'll find you, but if not are you available around the same time tomorrow?

Again, I'm really sorry, and this is my fault.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    yea I was gone, but I missed the time yesterday so it's fine...hopefully I catch you tomorrow
    hi man me vs you in torney
    When you can to play.

My time zone is gmt -3
    i can to play every day 8pm
    Do you can to play this time?

This week i only can't to play friday,saturday,sunday
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Do you want to play tomorrow around 8 PM your time? I'll be in the Little Cup room on PS.
    We're opponents in the Passive-Aggressive tournament, when can you play?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I can play tomorrow from 12-3 PM GMT-5. If that doesn't work, then I'll try to find another time.
    Stratos
    works for me, i'll see you then.
    hi we have to fight for geodude academy, im gmt -8 and i can play today or anytime next week
    shartruce
    shartruce
    uh well you left fsr, ill be on all next wk so just vm me when you want to battle
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I want to apologize first of all, my power went out. Needless to say, I'm a bit annoyed by that, but I couldn't control it.

I'll be on today, around 8-10:30 AM your time. I'll look for you.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    if you're on for the next few hours, ill be on ps ou room
    when do u wana play for team tour ? i am gmt +0 and am pretty flexible just say a time and il see if im available :]

u wer pretty hard to find tell ojama to change ur name haha
    hi, we're matched up for the teenager tour. im gmt -7 and prefer to play afternoons or evenigns my time, when would you like to play?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    this saturday i'll be on between 1 and 2 my time. You can always find me on #neverused and ask me to battle, I have a team prepared :D
    Raseri
    Raseri
    hi, im on now. just VM me if you want to play :o
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm on now, if you're ready to battle. I'm hanging out in the LC room
    Hey when can u play for Counterteam tournament?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Probably not til next weekend. What time zone are you?
    Star
    Star
    EST
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Same. Ok, how about next weekend, around noon?
    Hi, I have plans today (sunday) so I dont think playing this weekend is possible. Next weekend is the earliest I can play.

Pick a day/time and Ill try to be there. Btw im gmt -6
    yea I haven't had time to play and don't care much about this tournament so you can have the win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…