Qazoo306
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo doubles! i'm gmt -4. i can play tuesday from 2:15pm-5:20pm and uh thursday same times!! im not sure if i'll be here saturday but lmk if any of those times work for you
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I can try for Tuesday (but it's doubtful), and I'm busy every Thursday so that won't work either. I can probably play most of the day Sunday though, so if ant time on Sunday works for you, that would be good. I'm also GMT -4 btw.
    aim
    aim
    im not available sunday as far as I know :[ if you can tomororw that would be awesome otherwise saturday might be ok
    yo so we play for the doubles winter thing, I'm gmt -4, but not gonna be available until sunday because of school, lemme know what time you're available after Saturday and I can probably make it work :]
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    That probably will work. I'm the same time zone and I'm usually in the PS doubles room in the weekends. Just say my name to alert me that your there and we can battle.
    noname4505
    noname4505
    yo I'm online right now if you can play right now, if not just send me a time over the weekend or something
    noname4505
    noname4505
    apperently round 1 ended (rip) so nvm lol
    Hey man we have to battle for the Doubles UU minitour, Im GMT -4 lemme know when the best times for you to battle are
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Sorry I couldn't play yesterday, I have school (I'm only up because I'm on my bus) in the morning, and I'm not on my computer passed 8:30 because if that. The same will be the case for tonight. Can you play tomorrow night or Saturday?
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    yep!
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    Dude deadline is tonight! We gotta play
    You haven't even addressed half my arguments, and said yourself that thundurus 2HKO's. He even said manectric works better on the team and thundurus is dead weight, so why beat a dead horse, and if you're gonna beat it do it correctly.
    I don't want to shit up the rmt anymore then it has been.
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Rain Dance Thumdurus wasn't as good for his team as I had thought, but adding rain dance to another member of his team isn't a bad rate. Neither is Hydro Pump if he was up to taking the risk with the accuracy. As for your point about the fire move, it's kinda moot because he doesn't have a fire move on his Manectric, but it is a valid reason for not running Thundurus. The only reason I even responded is because other suggestions I made were perfectly valid and you said to disregard my rate. I really don't want to argue this though.
    hey qazoo can you edit the list of participants into the dark horse OP? and maybe include a section for the hall of fame. thanks~~ /controlfreak
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Sorry I forgot about when I got in. I'll get it done soon though.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hi, kylecole got to A Rank. do you want to include the HoF in your OP? also there are a few missing people in the list of participants :o
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I know I'm missing people. I did the first page one night, and now I'm waiting to get the time to do the second page. I'll add the hall of fame.
    Hey qazoo, are you planning on reopening the Dark Horse thread?
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I'm working on it. I thought a PS conversation was approval, but there is a larger process I need to do to get the tread reopened. It will hopefully be open soon.
    qsns
    qsns
    Alright cool man :] excited about it
    hey, we are paired up for the Doubles Major tournament, I am GMT -5, and am available in the evenings or on the weekend with some prior notification!
    We're playing for the Grand Slam. I'm GMT -5, I should be available on Saturday and Sunday (also possibly late at night on the weekdays)
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Maybe. I'm running tomorrow morning, but should be back by then. If not is 3:00 a good time?
    Deoxymoron
    Deoxymoron
    Sorry, I have plans from 3 to 7:30. Are you available now?
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Can't do now, but 2 does work today. You can find me in the PS doubles room. See you then.
    hello you are my opponent for doubles open. i should be availble throughout this weekend (gmt -8). tell me when you can play
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Maybe, but I have school tomorrow, so if you can, I'd rather today.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    i'm at smogtour right now as OpTic Gaga
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    Ok. I just had dinner and am ready to battle. Good luck and have fun!
    we gotta fite for the dubs uu tour man, lemme know what works 4 u
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I'm GMT -4. Probably can't play today until after 8:30 my time, and I cant play until after 5;50 my time tomorrow. When works for you?
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    im the same timezone as you, 630ish tmrw is good for me
    We're paired for round 4 of the dubz minitour. I'm GMT +5.5 and am usually available in the evenings my time. Deadline's in two days. When do we get this done?
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    My internet just got fixed. Can you battle now?
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I have to go to a dentist visit and I wont be able to play tomorrow :(. When do you want to have that friendly battle?
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    uh friendly battles are something i can do whenever i'm online on the ps doubles room. honestly i'm there quite a lot, so it's easy to catch me. anytime would do
    Hey Qazoo, we are paired for Round 1.
    I am at GMT +5:30..I will be free tomorrow 0700 onwards(GMT) or maybe a litle earlier.
    What time will you be free?
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    I'm GMT -5 and am available tomorrow morning (my time) at 1000 ish until 1300 ish. Can't play now. Does that work for you?
    Aerogon
    Aerogon
    Hopefully I will be there within that time. Just make sure to stay online in the doubles room on PS as I dont log on to the IRC.
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    What's your PS! name?
    I tried to contact you yesterday but you haven't responded so I'm just letting you know that I'm available right now and for the majority of tonight (PST).
    Hi there.We have each other for doubles ubers tour.I'm gmt +1 and mostly free on nights.When are u available to play ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…