pkmn-taicho321
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you should keep it a shiny legend is rely cool here they dont care about shinynes if it was 31 x 31 31 31 30 they would still say toss
    Hey could you help me trade evolve my politoed? I saw you needed someone to help you trade evolve yours. My fc is 2938-6315-8674
    pkmn-taicho321
    pkmn-taicho321
    Will I already got mine, but I don't mind helping you!

FC and IGN are in my signature~
    bearklyn
    bearklyn
    I asked you for trade in game, but it says you're unavailable
    pkmn-taicho321
    pkmn-taicho321
    Oh are you chris? Name I'm sorry, I forgot to ask for your IGN. Sometime when you add people they don't show up as friends right away, just as passerby, so I thought I was just being requested by some random.
    Hi,i have a modest horsea with sniper and 5 ivs in a regular pokeball ... do you need it? :)
    Hey Taicho EvaLno recommended you as a great and reliable cloner. I have two competitive shinies i'm looking to get cloned a couple times. I'm not asking for any shinies in return, only additional clones of what I have. I'll add rights for you to distribute them in your thread as well. If you find a free minute, pm me about the clones.
    I saw that you were unable to finish your entry, so it inspired me to practice my coloring: http://imgur.com/a/rx1qa
    NOTE: Please do not use these in any way as it would constitute plagiarism/collaboration and lead to a permanent ban from CAP.
    pkmn-taicho321
    pkmn-taicho321
    Hey, if I was to convince one of the CAP admins to let me submit your color would you be cool with that? All due credit would be given.
    pkmn-taicho321
    pkmn-taicho321
    How did you do the line-art on this btw? I've been using the pen tool in Photoshop and giving the lines personality by touching them up with the eraser tool, but it looks like your way is probably quicker?
    Gun6
    Gun6
    I use Paint.NET. I traced over your lineart with a size 3 circle brush (0% transparency, maximum pressure I guess) and used the eraser tool to clean the lines up. I'm guessing my method isn't very different from yours.
    Hey, if you're not going to use the Fire/Water two headed snake, can I do something with that basic concept?
    hi, I need help for a torchic egg to hatch. I'll give you a 5 Ivs torchic in return. PM Me when you're ready :)
    pkmn-taicho321
    pkmn-taicho321
    not really interested in dry skin. well work something out
    darkeus97
    darkeus97
    well, problem solved. I found another breeder who hatched it :)
    pkmn-taicho321
    pkmn-taicho321
    thank god, because there's like 5 others asking for my help. Possibly more, I've been on vacation...
    hi sv 3678, got a riolu egg to hatch, wondering when u're free? Will offer a 5iv poke in return THX!!!
    Hi, still need help evolving your kadabra :)? Do you have pokemon Y? I also need to trade mine, and if you have gotten good rod allready, i also really want a Skrelp with a mild/hasty/calm/gentle nature and "poison point" ability.
    Sounds cool. I have limited time for working on hobby projects these days (Tomohawk's sadly sitting in limbo atm) but would entertain future prospects for sure.
    yeah, it's too bad cap doesn't have any active moderators at the moment, or that would have been dealt with a week ago
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…