Velits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can go tomorrow pretty much anytime between 12 and 4 but I'd say 12 would work best so 6 for you if that's okay
    Hey when you wanna play for scrub league? Im at GMT -5
    Velits
    Velits
    Hey, I am GMT+1 so that makes a difference of 6 hours. I think it would be suited best if we battle somewhere between 6 and 12 PM GMT+1, so like 12 to 6 PM for you.
    Hello! My name is Sicily and my FC is 2337-4365-3706, would you be willing to help me hatch and nickname an egg? I'd like the nickname to be "Féerme". I'm on the pacific time zone so please just lemme know when you'd be available! I will compensate you for your help.
    scoripede
    Awesome! When will you be available?
    Velits
    Velits
    I guess I can help you tonight, which is in about 10 hours from the moment I posted this. I was wondering. Do you have a manectricite by any chance?
    scoripede
    I do not, will an ability capsule suffice? :)
    I was browsing the shiny hatcher application, and i have an egg with shiny value of 3482. Can you please hatch it for me? My name is lynn, and my friend code is 1762-2861-6128
    hello :) i have an egg with your SV. would you kindly help me hatch it? 2766-8494-0240 ign Leo
    i added you
    Hi, I saw on the shiny value list your name and TSV and it matches the pokémon I want to have. Could you hatch it for me? I can give you a pokémon with 5 IVs for the effort. :)
    Hi! If you could please add me for your friend safari that'd be amazing! my friend code is 1564 3321 5295!
    I added you :) thaaanks! c:
    Velits
    Velits
    Thank you so much! We just need to be online at the same moment now to unlock the third Pokemon in the safari. I am really glad I finally found someone ^^!
    Gulag0rkestar
    Gulag0rkestar
    haha i'm glad i helped you c: and there you go, i'm online hehe.
    Velits
    Velits
    Very happy :). Can finally start breeding Absols now!
    If you care about it, we're opponents for Highlander r2, so if you wanna play, make your pick and tell me when you wanna play.
    Hey i am Celever's sub for NU story and am free most times until Sunday. GMT-5 (central) just message me a time that sounds good and I will see if it works
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Today is my last day!
    Velits
    Velits
    Eugh, it doesn't work that our timezones aren't the same. I'm home in about 3 hours ;/
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I will be on in 3 hours :) msg me when u are home!
    we need to battle for uu slam, im gmt-4, midday or at night works best for me
    Velits
    Velits
    I'm GMT+1, so we have a difference of 5 hours. We need to plan something then ;)
    We need to battle for NU story
    Velits
    Velits
    Ok, I need to build my team but I think we can battle tonight :)
    Celever
    Celever
    Showdown has broken for me... so that kinda sucks.
    I need to build my team too ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…