Tatertot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Caterpie, because I could let it sit on my shoulder and walk around with it.
    Smeargle. Because it can learn every single move so whenever I need to do something it just needs to swish its tail and works its magic. I consider its tail a magic wand actually, it can 'paint out' my every need. Plus it's a dog, dogs are known to be loyal and human's best friends; and I can sell its paintings to earn some extra money.
    I would pick Salamence because I see Salamence as a Pokemon resembling hope & hardwork. Its pre-evo, Bagon always wishes to fly despite always ending up failing reminds me of an important life lesson and that being"To never give up"and I see Salamence resembling hope because despite not being able to fly in its pre-evolution, it now accomplishes that dream as the magnificent creature as it is now.:)
    If I could have any Pokemon as a companion, I would pick Garchomp. I would raise it myself from a Gible, with many difficult battles in between (assuming everyone else has a Pokemon) until it finally evolves into an awesome Dragon. It could technically fly so I wouldn't even need to bother with a car to go places. It would protect me in sketchy areas of town, and would accompany me basically wherever I went.
    How I wish I had a pokemon as loyal as a lucario,someone totally devoted to me,to save me and my loved ones from trouble,he is very cool,too not to mention him being super awesome in beating everyone up,having a cool design......lemme just say I love Lucario
    There's a lot of Pokemon I wish were real more because of their abilities than because I like the species. Think how useful Poliwrath would be for rescuing drowning people during floods, or Charmander for creating a heat source that doesn't cost people anything and doesn't utilize any limited resources. Pokemon like Suicune can help purify polluted Water and give us reliable drinking sources.
    Hi, I dont know if this is too rude, but may I be so bold as to ask if you could spare a Klefki with Switcheroo
    IVs, gender, and ability do not matter and in return may I interest you in a BP item?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hi, you're not being rude, but I'm a bit too busy to be doing this right now. I've still got 10+ orders in my shop to attend to, so unfortunately I will not be able to help you :(
    Will be able to trade now :) Adding you now :)

ETA: Oops, forgot to add my FC - 1048 8754 7201 Milk
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Ok, be on in a minute :)
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Thanks for the trade :). Wish I could give you something more useful lol,
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Don't worry about it, that Shroomish is fine :)
    Would I be able to get a copy of ferroseed? I'm trying to get a decent ferrothorn to use at battle maison. He covers my weaknesses almost perfectly. I don't really have much to offer that you don't already have, but I can give you a leftovers if that is fair.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Sorry, I'm a bit overloaded with orders now, and I don't have any Ferroseed in stock currently. Good luck! I'm sure someone around here can get you one.
    lmitchell0012
    I understand. I'm going to ask several other people, but if you find time to make one that would be awesome.
    Good luck on the new thread! Would post it there, but once again my browser refuses to load it >__<
    Anything on my thread interest you for when I find a way to make it load? (also, I'm not trading redis shinies anymore, only ones I SV hatched myself so I can give you a bunch of free redis shinies that I don't want/need anymore)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Crap, I was hoping that wouldn't happen...I'll see what I can do. I'm thinking about cutting down on the number of images.
    From your thread, I'm interested in females of Tailow and a 4 IV spitback of Pansear. There's more I'd like, but I'm a bit flooded with requests right now, so I'll have to come back to your thread later :)
    lats
    Same, I really shouldn't be putting so many orders on myself >_< I'll give you a shout when they're ready though. Tailow might take a bit longer as I just realized I accidentally released my female, so I'll go back to HGSS and catch another.
    I'm sorry for the way I acted. It really wasn't necessary.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Don't worry about it, I get that it must be frustrating. If I had Powersaves I'd help you, but unfortunately I don't. Good luck with your search!
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Thank you.
    Hey,Tate not to make Adrima lose a trade,I have a bold female feebas exactly as you want but spitback,in stock which I could give you for free
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hey, I see that you're online now, I've got a bit of time to trade now if Scyther is ready :)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    He unfortunately is not,Inwould usually just breed him up,but I currently have. 6IV Spread for time machine(my first) so can you wait?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    No worries, I'll be around for the next hour. If you get her, great, if not, no worries
    I have a HP thigh ting Ditto,I really don't need shinies,prolly a nice TR poke will do,surprise me
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    TyVip beat you to it by about half a minute, but thanks for the offer :)
    safari ball hipowdon (slack off / whirlwind / maybe curse?) / safari ball shiftry (so many egg moves: defog / nasty plot / leech seed / worry seed / grassy terrain) / or sawsbuck, like winter pattern in a premier ball, spring in heal, summer in nest, and autumn in idk (heal again?), so next month is summer forme, maybe do that one? (baton pass / agility / synthesis / worry seed / or maybe grass whistle instead?)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I think I'll do Safari Ball Shiftry :) any suggestion for Nature?
    dr00
    dr00
    It has so many options! I vote modest or rash for a special or mixed set with chlorophyll. Solar beam, growth or nasty plot, then either HP fire, dark pulse, explosion, or one of the utility moves (grassy terrain, leech seed etc)
    I just wanted to pick your mind real quick, since you are the master of slow, how viable would a trick room armaldo be?
    awiec
    awiec
    Thats what I thought, it lost aqua tail but it gets the buffed knock off
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Right, and with any luck we'll get move tutors in ORAS, so when that comes around he'll be even more viable
    awiec
    awiec
    He's one of my favorite fossils, after kabutops of course. and I like ORAS, its better than SAOR :P
    Would it be possible to get a few things from your shop to use for breeding? Even if you don't want to give me flawless spitbacks would be very helpful. I have some flawless binacles and claunchers (and goomy's).
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Thanks for that, @Tate
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    No problem, what you're doing is great :)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Once credit users are done(2 reqs left)I will update and make a new rule(only 5 users active reqs at a time)
    Yay, you unprivated your profile :3
    Also, glad to see you've discovered the joys of TSV hatching with that lovely snover of yours :)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I sometimes used to switch it to private when I was just browsing and was unable to trade, because people would jump on me asking to trade because they saw I was online :P but yeah, no need to hide :)

I'm not sure how many TSV shinies I'm going to hatch, but that Snover is definitely my pride and joy :)
    You'll be missed, but you've made the right decision bro! Always School > Pokemon, I'm considering putting my thread on hiatus shortly as well for the sole reason that breeding isn't fun anymore (oh, and my school year started).
    I look forward to your return!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks, good luck with your school work! :) Yeah, I've sort of lost my taste for breeding after being completely screwed over by the RNG so many times recently...I've been trying for a 6 IV Pokemon using a 5 IV and 6 IV parent (around a 1 in 50 chance) and I'm currently on egg 210...
    Are you okay?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to do our trade, things are just way to hectic for me (I decided to close my shop).
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    That's okay. No worries. I'm sorry that you're having a rough time right now. I hope things work out for you soon. :(
    Mega Giveaway Part 2! (Comment on this post)
    Hey Tatertot, awesome to see you doing a giveaway.
    Been hearing you talk about it for awhile in the simple forum. :)

If you have a Gible or a Torchic left I'd love to grab either, preferably a Torchic if they're both still there as first starter and all :3.

Name: Valkyrie
    FC: 5129-1443-4820

Have added you.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Yay! Either one is awesome.
    I've got a spitback 3 Egg Move Kabuto for you, male unfortunately, but I've never been able to get a female :(.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Thank your Tate :3.
    Ah, Torchic is so cute.

Hope Knock Off, Rapid Spin (I think the last is Aurora Beam) Kabuto is alright.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    You're welcome! The Kabuto will be put to good use :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…