Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• strong ladybug my fren :}

Also b careful with your "since" usage since it might make me v mad >:33333
    Lumari
    Lumari
    and why is that 'since' wrong, as far as i can see it can't be interpreted in a temporal sense... (blame c_p, he said causal since was correct as long as i was extremely careful not to be ambiguous ^_^)
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Casually it's pretty OK, but we have a wide variety of contributors of various writing abilities on our site. It's much easier to say "just use 'as' or 'because" rather than since" than explain the exact circumstances for keeping it. Is it technically correct? Yeah, but we'd like it to be a bit different.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    I don't like to correct stuff that isn't wrong, but I totally see the logic behind using 'just avoid it' as a rule of thumb, dw.
    congrats!

also aaaah i completely forgot about your pm from a while ago sorry @_@ do you still want me to go over that replay?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    thus the quest for a good ct+avatar combo ensues :S
    and yes, please do, apparently i didn't have the time to go for reqs anyway but i'm sure i could still make good use of your feedback :) (and dw that stuff happens :p)
    Nice to know you're using Taunt/Tailwind Talonflame:D
    Lumari
    Lumari
    Yeah, it just... works. TR is almost no problem anymore (bar Slowbro/Slowking ironically) and he also defeats stupid stockpilers etc. Only problem left in my team is accuracy (which just caused me to lose again at 162 or so...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…