▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄8=======D
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌S
    Tokyo Tom, you are my friend. Hanging out with you is like going to school but fun. One day I hope I grow up to be like you. So, I decided to YOYOLOO it... follow for follow?
    Hello is this Lebron Swag?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    No, but hanging out with user: Lebron Swag is like going to school but fun! One day I hope I grow up to be like Lebron Swag.
    EnerG218
    EnerG218
    yes indeed Lebron Swag is amazing
    i am aj. i haev lots of stall experience and shit talk inexperienced wcop stall players w/ my "because i can" logic. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your teambuilder and add Porygon-2 to all of your teams.
    Hey! Just wanted to check in on ya since you were one of the posters in the new Mentorship Introduction Thread! How's Smogon? Anything you need help with?
    ACTION IN THE #KITCHEN. #rare #footage taught me how to make seared #ahituna #XXL #bronsolini #swerve
    Tom, you are a beautiful human being that makes me feel warm inside.
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Aw gee that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!
    Lel im canadian too
    EnerG218
    EnerG218
    o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    K race me in 100 Fly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…