Smogon Forums

Bekins
Ok but what timezone? On PO there's the "Reconnect" button that works most of the times. Showdown is ok, but its graphic kinda makes me play worse, I have to train a bit there ehe
Mr.E
Mr.E
Oh well if PO has some sort of d/c protection I could just play on it I guess... hope it works. :X Or that my internet is fixed, better yet. EDT timezone for me, guess I pruned that as part of my slimming to <420 characters...
Bekins
Ok. If you wanna play on Sunday, let's play between 11 am - 1 pm
Bekins
Mh it's ok for you to battle this Friday instead? At 11 am would be fine.
Mr.E
Mr.E
I will try. I make no guarantees I can drag myself out of bed at that time but I am technically available, so I will make my best effort.
Bekins
I just said a random time. 12 am or 1 pm is still okay, or even later
Mr.E
Mr.E
12am is midnight, which is on the opposite side of the day from 11am or 1pm. :P I'm just gonna cut to the chase: give a time I am available and I'll do my best to be there. In order of my preferences:
Mr.E
Mr.E
Sunday, evening (Eastern time)
Sunday, early afternoon
Sunday, after midnight (i.e. Saturday night)
Saturday, after midnight
Friday, after midnight
---
Saturday, noon-ish
Friday, noon-ish
Mr.E
Mr.E
Basically, I work 2nd shift and while I will try to make an 11am-1pm game if you really need to play then, I don't really want to since it forces me to get out of bed earlier.

I may be available all day Saturday, in addition to Sunday, but I won't know until Friday when I get to work so I can't schedule anything in advance.