BriarRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you like the Icy Snow Vivi or no?
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    You said you didn't want to trade it in an egg, so no thanks.
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    Sorry, this was posted before you answered in SQSR. That's fine, haha.
    Hey :) I'm not sure about your timezone, so I don't know when we may be able to trade. Mine is GMT - 6, it's currently 6:46 AM. So... We'll figure something out.
    "Stop animal experiments" 87 Seriously, doing this to animal is just... Wrong, it's plain wrong. I mean, even though they were bred for this, they are still living beings, with feelings. It's just... Ugh. Makes you loose faith in humanity.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I lost my faith in humanity a long time ago. :(
    But little things like you guys commenting helps me to get it back! :)

(Most of these poor creatures were not bred for this. The bastard scientists took baby kittens from shelters)
    I don't want to be greedy since I won your last giveaway, but I heart Purrloin, soooo...84. lol Also, "stop animal experiments"...I have more to say, but will be posting it as a comment in response to myself due to the 420 character limit and my long-winded tendencies.
    Risa
    Risa
    The article in your post truly broke my heart and was disturbing to read. The unconditional love I receive from my pets has always astounded me because I believe humans are more or less incapable of unconditional love. I do think research is important, but finding a cure for a disease should not come at the cost of torturing another living creature. That's why I believe humans should stop animal experiments.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I agree 100%. My kitty practically sprints to me when I get home from a walk- and my heart melts. :)

And about experiments, with access to synthetic tissue, computers, and human volunteers- continuing to abuse animals is an abomination.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    And no worries about being greedy- we're all here to help some animals- even if a shiny Purrlion is involved! Anyone can enter as many of my giveaways as they like.

Hmm- I'm long-winded too, it would seem. ;)
    74, stop animal experiments! My brother works in an animal shelter, some of the stories he's told me about the animals there are truly terrible...
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I couldn't work at an animal shelter. i would just cry 24/7, so I just donate money and spread the horrible stories...

Your brother sounds like an awesome person though! :)
    21, stop animal experiments
    So cruel and barbaric...... sadly, some people just do not care about animals.....
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Yup, some idiots only care about themselves, I'm afraid...

So here I am, trying to change that- even a little bit! :)
    26, stop animal experiments! Really horrible article :( Also we had a pending trade for sassy Diancie but since I saw in you thread it might be power saved I don't think I want it anymore, but if you are still interested in the two pokémon I'm definitely interested in other things from your thread :) I've also updated my thread with lots of new things since last time.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I know, newspapers are horrible these days.. :(

No worries, just post on my thread and tell me what you are interested in.
    Hey can I get a sassy diancie? I can clone it and give you anything I have it would be amazig
    23, stop animal experiments. :(

Really powerful giveaway Briar. Though images where really scary, read the article, that's completely barbaric.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I know, I read and nearly cried at work- I kept thinking of my own kitty. :(

The least I could do was spread the wotd!
    Thanks for giveaway:) sorry about what happened you know that is not right at all. The world sadly is an abusive place at times. I will enter just for lolz 1, stop animal abuse.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Thank you
    Lolz help animals too!
    :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    sadly I just figured out that my mom is abusing me my father and my sisters so yeah it has been stressful but these type of things people often tend to put me in a better mood:)
    93! Stop animal experiments, I've posted this on GameFaqs (the article) and we're trying to come up with a giveaway of our own on there to spread the word even further to the Reddit and Serebii forums :)
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Luck! :)
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    Where on GameFAQs did you post it? I can help bump that topic since I go there often. >.>
    DarkMilotic
    DarkMilotic
    It's on our PMs for now, we're trying to get the group gathered! I'm thinking we're posting in Trading once we've all decided. that would be amazing though!
    I'm not here to participate in the giveaway, but I just wanted to say I'm really angry that people are still using animals for experiments (something they shouldn't have done in the first place). I wish I could conduct my own experiments on these people to see how they like them (I hate 90% of humans btw).
    Anivia
    Anivia
    I really wish people understood that a human life isn't worth more than another animal's life. Stop animal experiments. Please.
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I hate 99 percent of people.

But people like you make me smile! :)

Let the good ten percent keep spreading the word.
    153, stop animal experiments
    It's awful how people can do such cruel things :(
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    People suck, I'm afraid..

But that means we just need to educate them!
    7 stop animal experiments

experiment on the assholes that do instead because they arent human
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I know, people with a heart would never do something like that...
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    thrue people wo do things like that are even less then garbage they are beyond saving and the best thing you can do is put them down
    Sorry if I asked you this before, but I can't remember asking you. Is it okay if I use the 5IV Sassy Diancie you traded me as trade-bait?
    I still have your Y added from the Scatterbug Egg Thing. Also I'm doing it for FREE ^^ (Wynaut). And TY for the input ^^
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Got her! :)

As thanks have a flawless Heal Ball Goomy.

Because no-one has one of them. <sarcasm mode>
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    HOLY BASED GOD GOOMY THIS IS AWESOME "dies"
    TY for the BASED GOD(Yay memes)
    I must of deleted ya by accident XD (Sorry bout that)
    Enjoy Mr. Woofer (Or Mrs. I guess XD)
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    Eh, I'll call her Ms.
    Or gender unknown
    If you could please go to the competition convo and reserve your prizes that would be great. You can pick any pokemon AfroThunderRule did not pick, if you see other people's names it's just for my own memory
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    I just woke up but I'll that ASAP
    BriarRose
    BriarRose
    God, missed out 'do'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…