Age of Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello again! Remember that post on the under-represented thread where I linked a giveaway by the type of the month club (from Wifi)? I told them about the triples create-a-team thead, and some of them were interested in breeding pokemon for this, when it's ready. Unfortunately, a lot of them weren't interested in battling, though, but at least we have a potential pipeline for getting competitive pokemon. :)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Missed your earlier comment; no worries about being super busy, that's life lol. Haven't edited the google docs, but I did edit my last post on the triples team with details from another battle vid from PGL. :)
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Gonna hold off on it while my proposal languishes in article approvals, gonna work on stuff for the forum now like viability rankings and usage discussion.
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    :) Congrats on becoming moderator! Like the new changes going on in the battle spot forum. I'll be interested to see how the viability rankings turn out.
    Hi! I edited my post on the under-represented thread in battle spot, if you want to pop over and look at what I wrote. :)
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Hey, I'm reading it now and typing up a response. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your posts ever since I first saw you in the Battle of Legends thread and I hope you continue to stick around.
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Thanks for the warm welcome, and the follow. :)

I really enjoy playing battle spot in particular, and I really hope we can get it to blossom here on smogon and get more players battling. :)
    Saw your post, I was thinking of doing a Smog article like that too but didn't for the same exact reason as you lol...maybe if we work together we can do it? I haven't written a Smog article in a long while and I really want to D;
    you get a light clay? (msg you on fb as well), but you can borrow mine if you still need it.
    How have you been? I've been watching the original Pokemon anime, and it's okay. Not GREAT, but better than it is now.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    going to bed after i post about how much mega sabe sucks lol
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    I just saw it had Magic Bounce (thanks TV Tropes!). WTF?!?
    Do you know how to RNG Gen IV games? Cause I have that event arceus that gives you the level 1 creation trio member in HGSS.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Yeah but I can't really tell you anything more than the on-site guides can. That's what I learned from. Actually I don't know how to use EonTimer so I got my own timings down by hand 8D
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Yeah but I can't really tell you anything more than the on-site guides can. That's what I learned from. Actually I don't know how to use EonTimer so I got my own timings down by hand 8D
    You said that you know how to edit your BW/BW2 save files for Mons, right?
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    Is it possible to get event only Mons that will go through Bank?
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    I'm not using Pokegen to hack anything in, just to back up my legit Pokemon and clone them as needed. If you mean in general, just dl the .pkm files on Pokecheck and add it into the sav file editor in Pokegen. I can't help you there.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    >I can't help you there.
    meant with the hacking part. wish there was an edit button for comments :P
    Lol, I see you set your gender, tired of people assuming you were a man? o3o
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    haha i've grown desensitized to it but it's there for accuracy purposes
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol
    So how was the thing you needed to do last night?
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    ok, had to bring my sister to one of her practices and doing an embroidery project for my mom.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    We're going to out to the desert for Mother's Day, what are you guys doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…