ginganinja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw I met Michael malarkey (Enzo) from TVD yesterday at a show of his in Hollywood. Stood next to Marsellus and talked to Devina as well. She is more beautiful irl than in the originals, if that's even possible.
    God damn it why the hell would you remove the Mega Mence photo it was so good. ;__;
    You bring Rayquaza down to OU but leave Mewtwo to die in the land of Ubers? Do you just hate gen 1 or something? I'm sick of dealing with all this ignorance and bias. Mewtwo deserves an OU trial. I guarantee he will prove to be fair and balanced in this newage of the metagame.
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    Oh you didn't know?
    Most of the upper staff have personal hatred of Mewtwo, and so keep it locked away in Ubers. After all, what's the point of being the premier competitive pokemon battling website if you cannot get something out of it for yourself?
    ifuckmagikarps
    So is Haunter like your cuckold or something?
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    he should be so lucky
    Hey, is it okay if I make an ORAS Creative and underrated sets thread? alexwolf told me to ask you since you made the last one.
    How long have you had that avatar
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    ages
    Alfalfa
    She has had that avatar for two years, I still remember the time frame in which she changed her avatar to this one.
    yo, in a name, does a ~ count as a character? Like would SandShrewed~ be a different account?
    Uselesscrab
    Uselesscrab
    pretty sure it does if you're still wondering about this
    I have disallowed any SpA boosting moves ginga, so you may want to remove Calm Mind from your last post.
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    Wasn't particularly clear when you allowed SDef Moves and not SpA, what catagory CM was in wasn't clear.
    This question is about the Mawilite ban. I have not seen anywhere regarding the current tier of non-mega Mawile. Has a tier been decided for it? Has this question came up anywhere else?
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    Its just Mega Mawile thats banned.
    BennyC023
    BennyC023
    I know, but now that it is banned, normal mawile must be in a different tier. Mawile was OU because of its mega evolution, and now that it is banned, normal mawile must be in a different tier because non-mega mawile is much worse than Mega Mawile. Since its mega is no longer usable in OU, non-mega must me in a lower tier.
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    it Must Be.
    Have the questions in my posts that were deleted been asked before too many times? I don't see how my question was in any way off topic or bad for discussion. If there is criticism to be lobbed at a method of testing, don't immediately delete it before people can discuss it.
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    Its off topic, because it concerns the suspect process, and not Mega Mawile itself. If you want to discuss the suspect process, contact user: Haunter for all your needs.
    Still owned by Haunter I see n_n
    Vert
    Vert
    real nigga like me can tell this guy is gonna break you guys up, idk how prolly affair bs or shit
    hello, is there any way I can change my post on the suspect thread so that it is allowed to be seen? Or did it just not contribute enough?
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    you can repost it if you wish, its just that the entire argument deteriorated into a bunch of single line, tit for tat posts that promoted 0 discussion, so I just deleted it all to get the thread back on track.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…