ssjjynx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• small thing;

Can I reserve mandibuzz? If my post count is a problem then I understand but I have experience with the pokemon and I've seen other analysises so I know the format. Just a long time lurker :]

this is what another guy posted in the ORAS OU Reservation Thread. I'm afraid he's taken.
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    damn, thanks for letting me know man
    im your opp for xy excelent adventure! when do u wanna battle?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Some time in the weekend? I don't really have time during the week.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    ok np
    i see you're on so can you play now? i'll be on smogtours as blunderr just shoot me a pm there whenever
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Just sent a team to Zebraiken, we can play as soon as he responds.
    blunder
    blunder
    let me hit him up on skype to see if he got to it
    hey man in how many hours will you next be on, the time zones are kind of confusing so just let me know when your fine to play since i think we scheduled for today
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Yeah, 2-3 hours from now would be best.
    blunder
    blunder
    ok ill be on
    Xy adventures, when do you wanna fight? I'm GMT-5, when can you play?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    I can play in the weekend, gmt +12
    hey we have to play for reverse tournament i am gmt -5 what times work for you
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Sorry, I'll be at school then, I very rarely have time to play on a week day :[
    blunder
    blunder
    no problem, what time on either days of the weekend work for you
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    I can play this time on a Friday, an hour or 2 before this time on a Saturday, and anytime on a Sunday from a few hours before now to a few hours after now.
    so there is competitiveness for the top 50 spots. your welcome
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    So you honestly believe 50 people will be able to all get in the top 50 on the ladder, and then sustain that position?
    Vert
    Vert
    you obviously did not read my most recent post carefully enough. the top 50 ppl who entered this with the highest ranks for there alts go on. the highest rank for an alt could be 63 and the 50th best ranked alt could be 138 with the lowest people being like 200 on the ladder atm
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Oohhhh, that makes more sense.
    Hi, we're paired for the Gods Among Us tournament. I'm gmt -4 and can battle most days.
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Hey, I'm GMT +12 and can batlle roughly 8 hours from when i'm posting this.
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Unless you want to play in the weekend, I'm game for that too.
    Hello. We are paired for the XY OU Mini Tour. I'm GMT- 5 EST. When will you be available?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Hey man, I can play tommorow at any time between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. I'm GMT + 12:00, so for you that would be around 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Do you reckon you can make it?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Edit: when I say "tommorow", i mean Friday 11 July, because for me its already Thursday.
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    So basically exactly 24 hours from now I can play, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…