Age of Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have an Adamant Lando-T with Superpower / Knock Off if you are able to find someone to clone it.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Thanks! I am not able to, but I'm sure EnGarde can.
    Is there a showdown ladder for fairy garden up yet? Who do you poke to add that sort of thing?
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Unfortunately I have no bearing on Showdown, I think it's Joim or Zarell who adds ladders. Ask CoolStoryBrobat, he is a Battle Spot community member who would know more about Showdown than I. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    Hey, quick question/suggestion. Why is there no Battle Spot chat on Showdown? Are you in a position to inquire about such a thing? Might be more active than the IRC one and provide a nice place to shoot the breeze during testing.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    There is one, talk to CoolStoryBrobat
    Whiskey Tango
    Whiskey Tango
    Oh, wow. Just found that. It's really buried. Thanks.
    Hey! Saw you or Hula renamed the SQ/SA thread. :)

One suggestion: using the word "giveaway" could attract the wrong kind of attention. I'd recommend changing it to something like "Battle Ready Pokemon Distribution." Otherwise, that's a really smart idea, since I have to reach out a lot on different threads to inform people that I'm giving away free pokemon.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Hula did, and yeah we were trying to support you. The reason it was named that is because we don't want people going in there and bothering you about "5IV female Dream Ball HA mon with 4 EMs pls" or some shit like that. Still want me to change it though? :)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    The change was helpful, and I definitely appreciate it. At first I was worried about the implications of using the explicit term giveaway instead of distribution, but honestly, I haven't had any problems yet. Might be because I only advertise in the BS forum, not Wifi. We can leave it for now. :)
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Let me know if there's any problems and I'll change it. Going "free pokemon" might attract too many people who just want to leech mons instead of earnestly wanting to battle.
    Err, I've seen your name/posts around here and there but don't know you, but congrats on Battle Spot mods! I saw what you recently posted, and as someone who's never tried Battle Spot but would consider learning, I think it's a neat idea. ;u;
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Also, Hula is trying to revive #battlespot but you can also stop by the Pokemon Showdown channel if you're just looking to chat with some friendly people. If you want to lurk too, that's ok, but we encourage new people to post.

Sorry I'm overboard e_e But please, come on by if you have interest!
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    I'm really busy. xD Thanks for the "hospitality", though. One day!
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    I know the feel, haha. Have a great night/day/whatever c:
    I'm late as hell, but I'm so glad you got battle spot mods. Makes me feel more at ease considering all the stuff Ive been through lately =)
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Thank you so much! We've gotten a few things started and gotten more active (as in, there's activity every day and harder to keep up with!) so it might cheer you up more :) Best of luck with your circumstances.
    Woo! Got the first request for the battle spot pokemon distribution. A talonflame, and an aegislash. Will need to edit the OP to ask that people post in SQ/SA or my trade thread and not via PM, though, lol. :P Still, pretty good!
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Thank you for your help! Editing now.
    Grats! (Also I had this avy first :])
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Thanks and mine! D:<
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ugh you two are like exactly the same now this is weird
    Minus
    Minus
    omg stahp, i was looking through this thread and was like "when did i post this" only to realize that it was you >:/
    Looking for advice on good screening procedure for giving away battle-ready pokes. I'm guessing:

(1) Minimum post requirement (maybe 10?)
    (2) At least 1 post in the battle spot forum
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Sounds good. Since you're giving the mons away, it will be to your discretion. I don't mind editing the OP with anything you decide.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…