Smogon Forums

afterburn
afterburn
btw dude, I was at UH like 2 months back. Wasn't sure if you were at the downtown one or main campus. It was some party where you had to wear all white or something, were you there LOL
xtra$hine
LOL THAT FRATERNIRY PARTY? BOY.... I KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN BOUT. WHERE YOU AT RN
afterburn
afterburn
HAHA YES THAT ONE. There was like foam or some shit coming out from the hugeass fans. I'm still here man.
xtra$hine
yeah i turned it dow nlast minute. i should have went. tell me youre at UH tho?
afterburn
afterburn
Na I just have friends there so only visit, transferred to AM for this fall.
xtra$hine
left a&m actually... kinda like UH more ngl, inshallah ill see u tho
afterburn
afterburn
damn nigga you left a&m?? yeah man for sure, i'll see you around. btw dude the UH downtown area is shady af. I parked my car near a club near campus, and some shady ass black guy comes up and is like "yo you want me to park this??" think it was somalia on the lose.
xtra$hine
I ALWAYS GET FUCKED WHEN IM NEAR UHD. AND YEAH I HAD A ROOM AND SHIT BUT THEY WUDNT TRANSFER MY CREDITS FROM UH SO I WENT BACK. LEMME KNOW IF YOU SPAWN NEAR BY BROTHER
afterburn
afterburn
Bruh, I met 2 people who apparently went to the same school as you in KSA. One is a black guy named Sami, whose cousin went to my school, and the other is some guy whose last name is Najjar, he's kinda white. Both say you were weird af in school LOL, I told them fuck off he's my smog buddy. small world doe.