Regiultima115
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I have an egg that matches your TSV (3905). Would you mind hatching it for me? Tomorrow would work best, if that's possible (I'm GMT -5). Thank you!
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Any idea when your giveaway is starting? I am rather interested.
    craymond727
    craymond727
    Probably next week, I've been busy with the first week of the semester. I'm hoping to make it somewhat of a regular occurrence (already working on the second), but we'll see how it goes/how creative I can be
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    No worries. It's the first week of my spring semester as well and I just got a job along with 18 credit hours (17 after my 2-day Saturday course ends).
    Hey there, it has come to my notice that you have all the Johto starters in all possible balls, mind helping me get the complete set?You can clone, IDC can you do it for a shiny safari ball Lotad and shiny safari ball machop?
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    What will the redis rights be on the shinies you breed?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Bred by me will be semi and others non
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Would you be willing to make a 4:1 for a fully-redis shiny breed with an exact 6IV spread (31/0/31/31/31/31)?
    Hey there. I looked at your request for shiny Charmander again and I think I'm going to have to pass, sorry. Much as I adore Charizard, he is very overdone and nearly everybody has a shiny Luxury Ball Charmander. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like from my thread, or some other shiny you want to request because I am interested in Johto starters in balls I don't yet have.
    You might want to advertise that your Yveltal is HP water/Grass (takes care of Groundon and/or Kyogre switch ins) because otherwise, people can just trade for AfroThunderRules fully redis perfect 5IV Modest Yveltal.
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    My next SR Project is Zapdos and I need to prepare for it.
    $teele
    $teele
    My first will be Yveltal and I think I'll be stuck that one for a looooooong time. My expectations are pretty high lol.
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    They take time to SR for, nobody can deny that (unless you're super lucky)
    Please consider the `like' as a yes ;).
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    One final question on the matter. How does the Shiny Charm affect the ESV while using the Time Machine method?
    .com
    .com
    Not a lot?
    It just makes the chances of coming across one which matches yours higher (if MM parents, it will stay shiny, otherwise just more common).
    But I don't know what it would do if you test the spread before receiving it, then get one, and then try the spread again. It's just never come up. :P
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    I have a perfect spread for non-MM parents I'm hoping to get shiny, that's why I asked. Thanks for the help!
    Hi, did you still want to trade a female sorlax for my dratini?
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Yes I do. I've just been a little distracted lately.
    Crimzonlogic
    Crimzonlogic
    Okay, gimme a shout when you are ready. I should be available in a few hours if you are ready by then. :)
    Hey, I see you're looking for a Pumkaboo of every size. I have Super Size but it's in a Dusk Ball, if that still interests you?
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    I'm looking specifically for Luxury, but thanks for the offer
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    No problem.
    Good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…