ajhockeystar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We’re paired for smash; GMT

I’m free weekdays days from like 8-ish onwards; I might give u more deets about the weekend closer to the time but as it stands im free between 1–5 pm on Saturday and all day Sunday from 1-ish PM onwards. When works best for you?
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    Hey, I’m free weekdays from 5pm EST onwards. I also am not gonna be free from Friday onwards, so I’d needa do the match before then. I see you online on discord so please respond if you’re around!
    is that 'atrocity hal' team on the caltech puzzle hunt leaderboard you o,o
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    Idk who signed up with that name, I'm actually on a different team lol
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh dang so you're actually in it? how's your team doing / how are you enjoying the hunt :o
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    It’s been alright! Definitely harder than the smogon one, and there’s a lot more people per team so it’s harder to keep interest imo
    yo we play for pspl when are u available? I can play later today or tomorrow gmt-4
    Leo
    Leo
    yea Im usually on ps for a couple hours so just look for me or message me here and i’ll hop on
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    Turns out one of my classes got cancelled, so I'm pretty much free from now on- if you could come on now that would be A+, if not just lmk
    Leo
    Leo
    sure
    I think we're supposed to play for the 3ds sm4sh tour. When can you do that? I'm -7
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    I'm -5. How does Thursday sound? We can decide on a time if you're free then. If not, then what days are you free?
    MZ
    MZ
    normally would've said yes but something's sorta come up this week, I can do most of saturday before/after working in the afternoon or all of sunday if sometime then works
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    I'm away pretty much all of Saturday (I'm back in the evening though) and I'm free pretty much all of Sunday, so if you see me online anytime then I should be free to play. I'm always in the Smash Bros room, so just find me there!
    So I guess we're battling for PSPL. My timezone is GMT +12, and I'm mainly on over the weekends. I've seen you about a few times, so when do you want to battle?
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    Sounds good!
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    Hey, it's getting later in the week, so I think it's best we set a time now. We can either do it in my evening, since that's your early afternoon, or your evening, since that's my morning. All other times we're probably asleep. You pick the time, I'm pretty much free.
    Tunaface
    Tunaface
    Now that I'm in the weekend, I'm much freer. I can most likely be available for both, but probably my evening would suit better. I'll be on until around midnight my time, so just come find me :D
    Next time you see me in mafia pls don't make me be seen :x I was just trying to lurk >w>
    Hello We have a typemons match in the Multi-Meta Tour. I See that you are EST, I am as well. Let me know when you would prefer to play the match.
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    Well, I'm fairly busy until Sunday, but if I'm on when you are, I'll most likely be good to battle. I'm always in the mafia room, if you wanna find me. Good luck! :)
    In your signature inside the information box, put the toronto Maple Leafs logo imo.
    Yo whats up bro, we're paired for PSPL. I have school on the weekdays and I'm central time but I can find time out of the weekdays so message me if you're available then. Good luck and have fun :D
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    I'm Eastern Standard Time, which is like -5 or -4... Not sure which. I'm pretty much available almost all times after my school until I sleep, so yeah. Is there any specific time you'd like to battle at? Anyways, good luck to you too!
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    Hm I guess anytime during the weekends but around 6-7 PM central time is probably when I'm most available during the weekdays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…