TheFourthChaser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so we're both gmt - 8. I guess the luck I got with the bye balances out with having to face you .-.
    i'm available mon-wed after 7, saturday from the morning until 4, and sunday in the morningish.
    We're paired for the seasonal. I'm GMT -6, and I'm available after 7pm after Wednesday.
    Fer
    Fer
    My PS alt is Ferrrrrrrrrrrrr . Also, do you want to get a specific time like 9 PM EST, or something along those lines?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    I'm TFC on PS, 3 PM PST is a safe bet I think. I'm having an eye appointment tmr so I might be late, idk how long it will take.
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Yo I'm online
    Giving an early heads up on this one, but I'll be in Florida next week Friday-Monday and would prefer to play before I go. Monday and Wednesday work best, but if you pretty much need to play on the weekend I can do Saturday (or Thursday night late, but would prefer not to do that).

Anytime between 11am and midnight your time works on Monday/Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday we'd have to talk about.
    hey man, we're paired for spl. I'm gmt+1, friday + weekend really works best for me atm. I'd prefer scheduling on irc or PS though since smogon only works when I'm at University so would be cool if we can talk there today or tomorrow :)
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    It may be pointless posting on here since you talked about irc being best but I'll do it anyway lol. I'm GMT -8 (PST) and I am busy on Saturday and Sunday so I guess it's sounding like Friday is our best bet.
    Hello sir. We play for Doubles PL, but I have exams until Wednesday and you have SPL to worry about, so would you be alright with playing either the 30th or 31st? I'm GMT-5, any time is good for me. Let me know what's good for you
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Times aren't too diff, GMT -8. 30th is probably the best for me as well.
    LzrGunPewPew
    LzrGunPewPew
    Okay, does 4pm GMT-4 work for you? You can find me on #doubles and on the PS doubles room
    LzrGunPewPew
    LzrGunPewPew
    By -4 I mean -5
    We should probably play for DPL sometime today or tomorrow. Whats good for you?
    Hey there, we're paired up for OST. I live in the UK and can play on the weekends and in the evening most weekdays. When would be a good time for us to play?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    I would much rather prefer sometime during next week than this weekend, I can't play this weekend
    Nldvkie
    Nldvkie
    I can definitely play thursday and friday next week, let me know what time suits you best and we can play then
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    After 1 PM my time on Thurs or after noon my time on Friday should be fine
    hey when do you wanna fight for sdpl?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Hey I think I'm gonna prefer later in the week, some time like Friday. My timezone is PST.
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    okay probably be online later in the afternoon
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    hey i'm ready to fight when you are, im in IRC and the doubles chat.
    Hey TFC! We're up for Majors, but unfortunately our timezones are quite different. Would 6-7am your time on either Thurs or Fri be okay? GMT +8 btw. (also cannot battle now)
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    I can try for Friday but thats gonna be a rough time for me, are there any other times you can play?
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Actually, could you play in 15 mins? Also, I'm dumb and forgot I had a holiday tmrw. I'd be able to make 11pm your time on Tues then.
    hello TFC, it's me again. When wanna play for the Doubles Major? GMT+1, just let me know when you can play and which format you prefer (bo1, bo3).
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Hey so I've already talked to srk/Pwne and I don't have it confirmed yet but I've already asked for an extension since I'm so busy this week, would Monday at about 8-9 PM your time work for you?
    Tricking
    sure
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Hey I'm on PS, PM when if you come on
    Hey, we're paired for the Doubles Open. When do you wanna battle? I'm gmt+1. I'll have a tough week so if we can't battle today, we'll have to schedule for next weekend.
    hey, would you be willing to play OU for the doubles room for this week in PSPL? Lohgock is gone atm so we need someone to take his place for the time being
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…