Teru_XD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw your post in the TSATP giveaway.
    /like
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    lol thanks Togie. It's just that it boils my blood to see that kind of stuff happen everywhere I go. The big guys organize and set pseudo rules to benefit each other. It happens in Showdown too (that's why I left main).
    Bice
    Bice
    Wow.
    Breeding a team to try and destroy that Chatelaine lady in Super Singles. I'll enjoy taking her down...If I ever get there.
    Thinking of a (very) gimmicky Wonder + Trick Room team. As long as I get the pleasure of OHKOing a Blissey with a special move...
    Thinking of making a new Trade Thread. I'm calling it: My New Trade Thread ._. Might make it on Christmas vacation.
    I just found out my TSV and I was wondering if you still had this Magikarp

Magikarp (M) - Adamant - Swift Swim - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {3182}

If not its cool. Let me know. THX
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Oh, God...I'm sorry, but I released those when the thread was closed. :( Good luck next time! I might do another one sometime.
    Asphalizo
    Asphalizo
    Thats cool. Didn't hurt to ask.
    Getting one of those awesome Smogon T-Shirts! I'm wearing it for college to see what reactions I get!
    What nature did you ask for?
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Modest. I want as much firepower as possible lol.
    Bice
    Bice
    OK, it will have to wait.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Sure, no pressure! :)
    You need an avatar
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    lmao I had one, but I went back to this one. People find me more easily by looking for the pixelated Drifblim lol
    Hey there, could you breed me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 luxury ball Archipelago Vivillion and keep it in its egg?Also, I'll be getting a copy SV hatched and keep in one for my Own OT, hope you don't mind?I will give you a copy of the shiny if I ever get one, also I hear you can clone?Can you clone a 6IV shiny chatot for me?
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    :O I'll put another one up when I get home.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Sorry I couldn't get on earlier. This was a very busy week for me with college stuff. I'm ready to trade now.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    You know what? Just keep it. We'll never be able to agree on a certain time ._. I can get another one if I want.
    I can trade Tirtouga for Scatterbug now if you're free.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Of course! I'll add you now and go online.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Thanks for the trade! :D Evolve it to check if you want to.
    Dark Ray
    Dark Ray
    Thank you too, enjoy the Tirtouga :)
    That HP Grass Omastar is insane! :D Fun af to use! Now I want more HP Grass water-types! D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…