Emvee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We need to play asap for the po tour either tonight or tomorrow its past deadline
    Emvee
    Emvee
    yea deadline is already past bro :[
    Laurel
    Laurel
    lets play now. its not like OST games werent done past deadline. next round hasnt even been posted and she'll give us a 1 day extension.
    Friend! I'm sort of reviving, going for my second suspect reqs and stuff, so hope to see you soon somewhere :]
    LilOu
    LilOu
    ily #nohomo
    Emvee
    Emvee
    thought u were dead bro :[ hope to see u soon as well man we gotta call sometime ily2 no homo :]
    lol What is that in ur avatar?
    pj
    pj
    Lol I never seen that before +_+
    Emvee
    Emvee
    o ya i think the movie was out b4 u were alive bro :[ i saw it as a kid and ur 13 and im 8 yrs older than u.
    pj
    pj
    lol
    Gotta fight for Team Tourney. I'm gmt +0530 and can play 1700-2200 my time on weekdays, and anything b/w 7 and 2200 on sundays. Let me know when you wanna battle
    Yo, you're my next opp for the crew. Since I have only pokemon left, it would be better if we can schedule when both you, H-C and I are on. We'll be both on Sunday around Tour's time.
    Emvee
    Emvee
    Ok cool i'll probably be playing in the smogon tour then so we can vs on sunday after i lose the tour lol.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    whenever you want
    Did you stop using PO?
    chicoarod1994
    And i see you're starting to use friendcodes a lot more :].
    Emvee
    Emvee
    Yeah took a break of laddering for a while focused more on tournaments here and there and mainly trying to have fun playing PO :] laddering looks great and all that but its never fun to me haha. Also yeah! FC is a really friendly community compared to some of the other places i've been, and I seem to be making a name for myself amongst the Pokemon community there lol. U have me on your friend list there right? :]
    chicoarod1994
    Na i don't. And yeah it is a friendly community. We all get along cause we basically know each other :P. Only reason i decide to stick around.
    sup, we're paired for the once upon a team tourney. just vming u to stay in contact etc, i prefer to see with my mates about our teams etc before playing, i'll tell ya when we can fix a schedule
    Emvee
    Emvee
    Sounds good buddy :] nice to meet you. Lemme know when you're ready to fix a schedule. I'm GMT -5 (Eastern USA).
    Hi Emvee,
    I am your opponent for the first week of SPL.
    My timezone is US Central (GMT -6).
    These are the best times for me to play: Thursday between 8-9 PM, Friday between 8-9 PM, or Saturday between 3-4 PM.
    Let me know if any of these work for you.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    I think I'm ready whenever you want to play. 8 PM is still fine for me though.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    I'll be on the tournament PS server.
    Emvee
    Emvee
    All right sounds good. I'll see if i can make it in about 1.5 hrs (30 min sooner). Either way though we'll be able to play today. Looking forward to this :]
    I know you will return here sometime, Mulan.
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Mulannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I have found you and will now force you to take it anally from Ed!!! Prepare yourself emvemulan!!
    I loved your sand team emvee because that suicune brings back old times(Im Crazy Ditto btw)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…