Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grats on approved!!!
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Thanks!
    Pent
    Pent
    Also, I am doing another lineless piece for one of my drawings for the next issue, maybe I can pm it to you tomorrow.
    Thanks for drawing that Virizion for my article. It looks AMAZING. :D
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Could have sworn I had already replied to this! My bad, but I'm glad to hear you liked it. +)
    Wow, aXl, your Virizion art for the Smogon Facebook page is amazing! I love how you did the perspective and background, and the grass-like rendering on Virizion it's a nice touch as well. :D
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Glad to hear you like it! It was really fun to create and I look forward to making more for the site in the future. +)
    Hey, aXl. Congratulations on the winning sprite set! Are you aiming to make sprite parts for animation?
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Hm, not sure. Never really dabbled much in animation myself, so I'd need to look up some information on it before contributing much. I wouldn't mind learning it though, as its something I've been wanting to learn for awhile now.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    It doesn't have to be actually animated (but I'd love it if you gave it a shot). If you could make separate pieces for the legs, oars, and maybe the neck/head, that would be great. If not, tell me.
    how do you get your sprites in both 1:1 and 2:2 size without distortion?
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    In Paint.Net, there's a trick you can do when resizing. Basically, when you select and drag a group of pixels, there's an option called "Quality" on the toolbar at the top of the screen. By default, its set to Bilinear, but you can set it to the second option (Nearest Neighbor) and it instead stretches individual pixels rather than trying to reach a middle ground.
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    http://sta.sh/01ujwh4xk2j6
    As an example, here's the same sprite resized using both choices. The left one uses Nearest Neighbor as its quality setting, the right uses Bilinear.
    Arhops
    Arhops
    I think it's safe to say you can resume working on pyroar now if you want.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    don't listen to him, he's lion
    Layell
    Layell
    What are you talking about, finishing things is the mane point of this project : U
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    what the heck
    Just wanted to say that I am in love with your design concept for CAP 20. Can't wait to see the final product! :)
    Those sprites are amazing! I usually graph mine IRL, then put them on the computer. Only good example is in my Sig.
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Thanks for the compliment! In regards to how I do sprites, in the past, I've tended to make sprites by taking a reference material (hand drawn or otherwise) shrinking it down and then essentially pixel-overing it to get the scratch sprite, but as of Mega Gallade, I've started to just eyeball references until it looks right. If you have many sprites, you should consider posting up an art thread so that other artists can give you some advice for the future. +)
    Pent
    Pent
    Speaking of Sprite Threads, have you checked out mine? It's in my Sig btw.
    Hey, so you're watching Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade playthrough, too? Neat! What do you think of the game so far?
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    It's pretty solid. I started it on a whim because the Game Grumps weren't playing anything too interesting over Christmas, and I hooked myself after the first few episodes and have been having it on in the background while I sprite since last Tuesday. Needless to say, Im pretty hooked lol.
    yo happy bday my main man, hope you enjoyed it even if for like 5 minutes out of the day!!!
    -drills ten miles down and scratches you-
    Happy birthday, axl! Really, the effort and quality you put in your work is REALLY admirable. I think this translates well with your accomplishments in academics which to say, suggests a strong work ethic in your part. Quite a balancing act there. Hoping for more great years ahead of you!
    Happy birthday fren! n_n
    How does it feel to be an (semi)adult now? Hope you dont think youre too old for pokemon now and leave us!
    Happy birthday, man! Enjoy your day!
    By the way, I'd just like to thank you for all the extremely hard effort you've put into the spriting project. It's amazing how you're able to make such top-notch sprites while not having all that much time. The best of luck with your school career and future life!
    Congrats on your eighteenth year alive, bruh. Also, kudos to you on the rather astounding effort you've put in the project, your school and your life. I never imagined myself with school accomplishments and all, but because I'm pressured to by my mother, I take time to honor others'--but I digress. Like my granddad always tells me: "Keep on truckin', son."
    Happy birthday man!
    Thanks for working on the sprite project with us, I'll see if I can make you a small present this week ^_^
    I'm sitting in class chuckling because I saw that your signature changed from "sooper sekrit prahjekt" (?) to "not-so-sekret prahjekt".
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    lol, didn't see the point in building suspense for M Gallade, which everyone knows Im doing, unlike Bergmite, Avalugg and Delphox which I told no one about. So yah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…