waterwarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo

Yo

Yo

If you are still alive and want to do your arcade, let me know. I am trying to revive it, but i wont start yours because doubles is too much work until i know for sure you will fight.

k thx bye love you xoxo why did you disapear ;-;
    I am not a pep talk kinda of guy, so take it with a pinch of salt: Your play level is more than adequate for Gyms and your team also. It is mostly a matter of redesigning a better arena for you. While I respect your decision, if you want to explore other possibilities, grab me on IRC. As far as GLs go, you are certainly above average. Just a matter of tuning up some stuff.
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    oh, I was gonna write basically this gdi frosty why do you have to ninja me with almost everything
    random question: Protect + Magic Coat: y/n?
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Yeah I'd allow it. The way I read it, new ruling on Protect just means that it won't stop attacks if combo'd with anything else, not that other combos can't be used.
    Ref my tlr pls
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Are you ok with a 4 day reminder period? Or am I just pestering you to no end?
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Friendly reminder!
    A question regarding you vs em in your gym: what kind of order is "focus sash"?
    Damn, thats a lot of Arcades. You sure you can do all that at the same time? I can take Alex if you need.
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Nah, I'm fine. I'm only reffing 6 matches total with one of them about a day or two from finishing and one of them isn't even moving all that much (for reference, I was just fine reffing 10 matches at once in less-busier times). I'll be alright ^.^
    Is the "mega evolution" mechanic still in effect? IE, will I get Mega Vullaby stats?
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Sure, but honestly do you really need them? XD
    I know you're on LoA, so just making sure that Hugo hasn't scared you off from our Gym Match. =)
    I'm on LoA, see LoA thread for details. Shouldn't impact gym, will impact TLR.. Please find subref.
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    I saw. already requested a subref, and I trust you to post on time in Gym, because you've basically won already and there's no way you're going to want to wait the year to challenge Ice gym again haha
    Was on loa; thought you'd gotten a subref.
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Do you want us to get a subref or are you ok with picking it back up?
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    I'll probably pick it back up, though real life is still pretty hectic.
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    I get it, real life is hectic for me too.
    WW, could you please order in the 2v2 Doubles Flash and Ref the Triples vs Kingmidas pls?

Also I have ordered in the Battle Arcade.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    hey ww, could you please ref my triples against kingmidas?
    and also please order against me in the flash.

The arcade battle is there too, but you can get to it at your convenience.

Sorry, I am not trying to bother you or something.
    I just want to make a prize claim real soon.

Thank you.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey ww, How are things? Saw the LOA, but maybe my Hall goes up in your queue of reffings?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey ww, Sigilyph is Rank 3 in Battle Hall... lol If you got a roll of 5 then I think Munchlax should battle Delibird?
    Hey Waterwarrior, how come Zekrom got to choose random numbers for his Arcade battle instead of choosing from the roulette?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    well definitely, I understand... please ref at your convenience... I just wanted to inform you of my situation. ~_~
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Thanks for reffing the flash battle WW.

When ever you find time, please look into my battle arcade too. Thank you.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    WW, I hate to trouble you but if you find time today, please ref the triples battle against Kingmidas. I would really like to get one of my flashes over with.

I know it could have been completed earlier if I was not a bum and attacked with flarelm :( stupid idea of blizzard and sweet scent. Please do come by the IRC if possible. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…