Smogon Forums

TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Like I said I only have access to OR/AS

Let me know if I can get you anything that
is obtainable in OR only
Thomaz
Hence why I mentioned the Skrelp. HA Skrelp is not available in XY but is available in OR only, with DexNav after completing the game. Route 105, 106, 107, 108 and 109. =)
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Hence why I am not able to catch it, I will not be completing the game anytime soon

Tell me something pre-Hall Of Fame
Thomaz
Ah ok, didn't know you weren't done yet. =P Nevermind then. Just give me random spitbacks I guess.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
You have the Dive Ball / Ultra Ball Eevee ready?
Thomaz
I'm currently catching the Ultra Ball. =)
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Alright let me know when you got both, I'm also looking for a Dream Ball one but I don't know if it's possible
Thomaz
Ok, got them both. I'll be online. I'm afraid I don't have a Dream Ball one though. Not yet anyway, I do have Dream Radar.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Thank you again, you seem to have access to everything I wish I had more to offer in exchange

Please let me know when you get Dream Ball Eevee
Thomaz
Oh, I'm afraid I was wrong. I thought you could get Dream Ball Eevee from Dream Radar. Apparently not. Sorry. =(
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Thomaz how are you I was wondering if I could request one or two Pokemon from you if you aren't busy?

They are female Lure Ball Magikarp
and a female Dream Ball Aftermath Stunky
Thomaz
I have Lure Ball Karp, but I'm afraid I don't have the Stunky. =P
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
I'll take the Magikarp, is there any way you could obtain the Stunky?
Thomaz
No, not really. You might wanna check some threads yourself. Dream Ball is not the perfect match though imo. Unless I'm mixing up Stinky and Glameow lol.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
What ball would you use for a Skuntank?
Thomaz
Luxury for non-shiny and premier for shiny.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Could I get the female Magikarp then?
Thomaz
Sure. Coming online now. Had to do some save file restoration shenanigans first lol.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
If you're online, please stay online I'll be on in a minute
Thomaz
I'm still on.