KAIZA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, my FC is 2251 5199 9599 and IGN: Fiat
    are you around to trade me the ability capsules?

also... if you can delete eggs, do you mind if I send you eggs? I have so many that I need to hatch + release.

either way, thank you very much for everything :)
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    omg sorry, I was out and didn't see this! Just got home though. You mentioned you had 10 Capsules. May I have all 10? It's quite difficult for me to get ahold of them,so I'd be sending you 10 eggs.

let me know if you're still online ^^
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Sure, I can trade all ten. I'll be going online soon. :)
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    I'm inviting you to trade now!
    Hey!I have a Sableye you can clone for yourself :).PM me, since I am in dire need of cloning and egg checking services lol
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    I think you'd want to speak to keroblade, actually; we were both looking for the Sableye, but I can't clone. ^^;
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I always thought you could.lol, I'll get it cloned from Kero and trade you a copy
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Nah, don't have Powersaves and the QR thing got patched, haha. ^^;

Still, thank you! ^_^
    hey, I'm not getting any response from the person who was supposed to trade me the lure ball magikarp, and I need one sort of urgently. Would you still be willing to breed me and adamnt female spitback? I have many spitback females in matching balls available :))
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Enjoy the Apricorn Magikarp! :D
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Cheers!!! :))
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Haha, that happens when we both have our FCs registered, but you haven't got the notice in your Friend List. It happens. ^^;
    Hey KAIZA, would you be willing to exchange codes for friend safari? Have been searching for Fletchinder quite some time, but didn't have any luck so far.
    Mine has Ivysaur, Gogoat and Pansage (if I recall correctly), in case you need any of those ^^
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Sure, sure. :)
    I'll add you in a sec.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Oh, thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! :D
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    No prob. :)
    Hello, can you please catch me a fast ball buizel on HG/SS if it's possible?
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Haha, alright. If you ever need any other Apricorn Ball from SoulSilver, just let know! :D
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    Sure! Thanks for the trade, hope that Zorua comes to use somehow XD
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Always glad to help. ^^
    And it will. :)
    My list of In-Training Pokemon just keeps growing. ^^;
    What is your Timezone may I ask?Please PM can't say about this, since I am gonna sleep now, he will be available in 6 and a half to 7ish hours from now, I'll be available in 9, is this fine?
    Hey there, following your response to my post, could I have that Pawniard with Sucker Punch you mentioned? My FC is 0130-1835-8156 and IGN Steve if you're happy to do a direct trade? Thanks!
    Hey! Nice profile picture! Froslass is awesome :D
    Kwonza
    Kwonza
    I was just wondering. Generally there are a few key personality characteristics that people like to see in characters that either makes them more realistic/silly/appealing/whatnot.
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Hmm...I guess, then, I'm kinda fond of silly characters, because light-hearted fun is always fun. Also, serious characters in comedies, because the comically serious are always hilarious. XD
    There's also the typical "Straight man and fool" dynamic I see in some shows, like Joshiraku. It's simple, but can be hilarious, specially when mixed with slapstick.
    Kwonza
    Kwonza
    hahaha I agree with the last thing you listed. I love a serious and goofy partnership
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…