Fer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• playing for no protect, GMT+8
    Fer
    Fer
    Sorry for not answering. You can have the win.
    gods among us when fite gmt+8
    Fer
    Fer
    GMT -6, I'm available tomorrow after 1230 am, and through the entire day on Friday.
    wen fite for money tour
    Fer
    Fer
    GMT -6, I'm available tomorrow after 1230 am, and through the entire day on Friday.
    hi, when would you like to play for the sunset colosseum tournament? im gmt -5. i would like to play in a few hours if you're prepared, but if not, that's okay
    Fer
    Fer
    Hey, I'm gmt -6. Sorry, but I'm not prepared right now, but I'll start teambuilding right away.
    Fer
    Fer
    I'm ready
    Fortune
    Fortune
    im on smogtours as Fortune
    Hello, I'm your opponent in the RBY Über tournament. We can battle everyday, from 4pm to 10pm GMT+1, except next Wednesday.
    Fer
    Fer
    I'm GMT -6 . If you're online right now, we can battle.
    froggy25
    froggy25
    I'm on old gens under the alt ParaSlam
    hi, we got paired for summer seasonal. i'm gmt+1 and, being under exams, i have very limited free time. for me it would be best to play friday(or at worst saturday) from 8 to 12 am my time. is that ok with you?
    When do u wanna play for the coliseum tour? Gmt -5 and free tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday night, and the rest of the week bar the weekend
    Clone
    Clone
    Turns out I'm busy tonight, but 8PM EST tomorrow and Friday works for me.
    Fer
    Fer
    According to bott, the user clone has never been seen. Also, I'm on right now.
    Clone
    Clone
    Just take the win. Don't have time to play.
    We are on a team together for Dubs OU Dugtrio cup with Slate. I am GMT+0, and can see that you are GMT-6 (Slate appears to be GMT-5). Dunno how/when we can talk about our teams.
    Hi we have to play for Doubles Tour

I'm GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    Fer
    Fer
    Hi. I'm GMT -6, but (un)luckily I have insomnia, so the difference in timezones shouldn't be a problem. I'll be available most of the time, except on Monday, so please tell me when you can play.
    when do you want to play for the no protect doubles tour? I'm GMT+0
    Fer
    Fer
    Dude, I've been on for the past hour and you haven't gotten around, and I have to leave.
    p2
    its the same as my smogon username
    Fer
    Fer
    Where are you?
    sry for not responding to the vm

I got back from greenland monday after having no internet, so i just told pwne to give you the win and forgot to tell you that i was forfeiting xDD
    hi we are matched for farm league. i'm gmt -5 and can be on during almost any evening. let me know when you want to fight.
    Fer
    Fer
    I'm GMT -6 and I can get on on pretty much any evening. Is it ok for you to battle tomorrow?
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    yep be here in the evening
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    we can meet in the doubles room
    Hi, we're matched up for Farm League! I'm GMT -6 and I'm usually in the Doubles room. When do you want to battle?
    Fer
    Fer
    I'm GMT -6 too and can get on most of the time, except for early mornings. I run by Ferrrrrrrrrrrrr on PS.
    Haki
    Haki
    Yeah, I'm guessing because we both have school. Would the afternoons be okay with you?
    Fer
    Fer
    Sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…