vakatalesau
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok new pspl matchups or something idk if these are permanent but I'm pst when fight
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    25th in my afternoon/evening would be much better since I have the exam in the morning so I'll be completely free after that, 24th could find some time in my afternoon but you said you won't be free then so yeah
    MZ
    MZ
    Yeah the problem is your afternoon/evening is right when I can't play and I can't be on till 1 am your time so 23 it is
    MZ
    MZ
    ok I'm on now, hopefully we can get this done
    matched for pspl week 3, gmt +1, wanna play now? lol
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i'm out then, i just wanted to get it done asap. exams, birthday, extremely busy week
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Well I can only play in 30 mins or so, otherwise can't you do later today? I should be free all day so any time would work (not late night if possible lol)
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    we good to play now?
    I'm gmt-5. when you wanna play for King?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    This weekend would be cool, either saturday or sunday 10am-4pm your time, I can manage to be on for longer on saturday if necessary
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    I'll be on smogtours in about 30 mins. Hit me up whenever
    We're paired up for Return of the King.

I'm GMT - 5 & should be free sometime this weekend or so.
    hi! we're opponents for rby cup. im gmt +2 and i'm pretty free during my evenings. i'd prefer to do it during the week but i guess i can also do weekends
    when do you want to play for the king tour? I'm GMT -3 and usually available after 10pm on weekdays.
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    2pm tomorrow seems good to me. If I get any earlier I will send you a notification. We can play on smogtours if you like it
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Hey so it's 3pm your time now unless I did calcs wrong, and I have to leave. I should be able to get online again in like 4-5 hours, let me know if you can manage to be online then.
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    sorry, ended up sleeping. If we don't get this done today I will give you the win
    we're up for level 10 lc, im gmt -7 and my afternoons and evenings work best . when do you want to play?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    I'm gmt +2 so I can't really be on after 2 pm your time, anything before that would work fine for me
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    actually i just realized holidays are starting soon which means i will be able to stay on for a few more hours on wed and thursday but i won't be able to play after that as i'm leaving on friday, so yeah it's best if we can get this done before then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…