DragonWhale
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you choose one of either; Theorymon or Hulavuta, and get them to give your Talonflame the final QC check so we can move it to GP?
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    Yeah, Theorymon told me to let him know when it's ready.
    cant say
    cant say
    Ah good good. It looked mostly ready to me, what else do you want to add?
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    I'm testing out SD Talonflame a bit before finishing the life orb/sky plate set.
    If you'd like, I can send you a care package of dream ball breedables to help get you started, if you're interested in opening a trade shop. I'd be able to send them to you on Monday evening EST if you'd like. :)
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    Hmm, I never really thought of opening a trade shop. Looking at everyone else's (including yours), they look so much better than what I think I can manage since I can't clone (sorry I can't aid your distribution project) and I never bred keeping the type of pokeballs in mind. I'm also more concerned with trading BS-usable legendaries, since SR-ing is a lot more painstaking than breeding pokemon.

Thanks for the offer though :)
    My first top 500! OU suspect test ladder is really fun, but unfortunately I probably don't have enough time to get the reqs.
    how long did it take you to get your secret base pimped out with all the elegant chairs/desks?
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    That wasn't mine in the pic. Someone posted it on a Japanese board with the relevant info. (The source was that guy, not me lol)

But it took me about an hour to make a table, and a little less to make a chair. I just did it while watching TV.
    Your name reminds me of Godzilla haha. Although technically his name is GorillaWhale but he looks like a DragonWhale :[

also Lugia is a dragonwhale too!
    Just got this:
    Latias - #380 (Timid) : 27 - 29 / 10 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 31

I can finally keep going!!
    You should upload that picture to Pokememes.
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    You mean the tv station one? There's no joke to it though. Also, I can already hear them whining about spoilers.
    Fancy seeing you here :P
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    Meh, I don't have an issue with breeding (aside for hidden power, which he obviously doesn't have any experience in). Saying SRing legendaries isn't tedious is a completely different story though. That's pretty fucking stupid.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Nice.
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    lol it's him! Stalking people now, are we?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…