Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. :-)

I wanted to get a non-shiny growlithe this time, but without the hassle of wading through egg after egg of wrong natures and abilities.
    Yeah, I'll send it to you when I get my wifi back up. Im moving right now, so I had to close the shop down and stop wifi ing. I was going to send to you anyway, I should put you ender pending so I remember. I should have wifi back up sometime this week.
    Nonredis, but in the past I've let people buy semi-redis with 2 extra credits (3 total)
    That's fine, thanks for doing this. And how many credits do you want for it? Three? Four?
    Okay, I'm getting on now.
    And when you're done breeding it, could you possibly tutor Super Fang onto it? It's fine if you can't, I can get somebody else to do it.
    I don't have a deadline as long as you won't take over a month to do it.
    And to go over what I want:
    Spheal
    Female, Shiny, Ice Body ability
    Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Yawn, Stockpile (I have a perfect smeargle with all the moves on it)
    Bold with perfect IVs, near perfect is good too if you can't RNG (but all except attack must be over 25)
    I think I made a mistake. I put in your Pearl FC. Be back in wifi shortly.
    No, they were just there because I had those egg moves on the father. It's UT female, so what the heck. All the moves are going to disappear the moment she's EVed. The other poke I bred is adamant with all the moves.
    It's not a bad breeder espeon. It doesn't have a proper nature, but for breeding it has decent IVs. 31/29/31/31/31/29
    I'm glad to help. I spent two weeks on the pokemon that did that to me. It was rough and I got people irritated with me because I kept on asking questions trying to figure out what was what. But Pehu saved my butt.

Anyhow, congrats. :-)
    Right. So I had this same thing happen to me. There was one pokemon that was evil and my responses started after three skips.

All I can tell you is that if it continues to be difficult, try releasing your roamers and using them to narrow down your seed. They've been of great use to me.
    If you don't have roamers, it should look like this (as compared to my example on the help thread):

E,E,E,E,P,P,P,E,E

And you should still be wary of skipped calls. Usually there are none. But on this one hellish pokemon, I had skipped calls constantly. So use the method Pehu laid out to verify your frame position while calling Elm.
    Hey, turns out my friend lent his AR away and I can only get one copy of the dratini...Should I get it cloned and give it to you tomorrow?
    I've hatched 7 of them :D
    6 for my team and I'm locked with the 1(smeargle).

I need some help when you online. ^^;
    I have had some unwanted exams and other inactivity reasons you can ge them next week I ahve still 1 more exam this monday then I will be more active.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…