Cretacerus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just so you know, I gave up on my submission for CAP 20 because of school and I couldn't configure a design I liked.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hmm, the rust concept was actually quite interesting, but I guess it can't be helped if school demands more time.^^
    Kind of struggled with a good idea myself, but luckily for us there are already so many other nice options to choose from.
    Mova
    Mova
    Yeah, there are a lot of nice options to choose from. The quality of the artwork can REALLY sway votes.
    I saw your thread, and I was interested in the Sheildon in the Ultra Ball! CMT for it? (It's still a W.I.P)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    I was actually looking for some breeding help with it^^
    Bice
    Bice
    I'll do it in a bit.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hey there, if you're still interested in the Shieldon I could give you a free spitback left from breeding.^^
    Basically have two boxes full of them by now..
    Are you sure that Dusk Ball/Net Ball Treecko are legal? ^^
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Ahh, I guess I'll take Treecko and Turtwig down from the list then, I thought the were available in the same event as the Johto starters. That's too bad :(
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Don't know about Turtwig, but I think that Dusk/Net Treecko is actually legal. The only problem is that all of them are male and obviously don't have a pentagon.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah, I couldn't really find any way to get them, unless they are perhaps available in a side game. There's enough other things I'm looking for anyway! :D
    Thanks for pointing out the mistake!
    Nice trade thread you asked before about wanting stuff from my thread. You can still take me up on that offer.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Thanks a lot, Chester, that's really kind of you! I might come back on your offer if I ever need something cool for future projects. :P
    Chesty
    Chesty
    alright that is cool:)
    How do you like my Mega Shuckle I nmade
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Wow, that's so creative! I love those Hydreigon-like collars and how you turned its hands into additional little heads. And you even gave it wings, which are heads as well! *_*
    Kittttten
    they aren't wings, they were supposed to be extra arms but i made them into heads
    Hey, read your post on SQSA, and I'd be glad if you can help! 0947 and 0702 was taken by Menezjul as he is also trying to help, but if you want to help with the others I'd be glad :)
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    Regarding your post on SQSA, you should really open up a trade thread. It's totally fine to start small ^^
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Alright, I'll try to get some cool mons together then!^^
    Thanks a lot for the Onix and Scraggy, I'll most likely include their children on my thread! :P
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    Sure. Thanks for the help ^^
    I wanna draw like you teach me
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Sure, it's actually quite simple:
    1. draw out your sketch
    2. scan it in
    3. do up the line art with the curve tool
    4. everything else
    5. ...
    6. finished artwork :D
    Kittttten
    Wow thanks, that really is simple!
    I have the sketch of the Cranidos you requested a while back. I apologize for taking so long. I just have to draw it on my usual program!
    You have been visited by the holy Dark Pit.

Good faith and fortune will come to you, but only if you vote Viridi on the smash ballot. Even more faith and fortune will come if you spread this message.
    I could start talking German to test my skills, but since it's been years, I'd rather not lel. Anyway, I got the Quick Ball HA Onix for you. What's your FC? And I must say I like your art as well. Good job!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Haha thanks! Heading online now^^
    Thomaz
    Cool, thanks for the trade. Stuff like that Aero is mad difficult to find lol. Enjoy breeding Mega Steelix. =)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Alright, thanks a lot for the Onix and the really quick response!
    I checked out your art thread awhile ago and I must say, your art is really impressive. Keep up the great work!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hey, thank you, Snoopy! Glad you like it! ^^
    dude you have some great art, keep it up man!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Thank you! I can only return the compliment, your Mega Steelix in the RMA thread looks amazing and I now know from own experience how tideous they are to draw! :D
    skies
    skies
    thanks n_n!
    Figured I'd give you some insight on Dark Pit. Dark Pit is a clone of, you guessed it, Pit. His weapon of choice is the Silver Bow, which doubles as a dual-bladed weapon. He's a wild card; one game he's independent and works alone, the next game (Smash 4) he's working for the Forces of Nature.
    He can also be qualified as a Blood Knight; he fights for the sake of fighting, and enjoys it.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Heh, good to know! Seems you're a real expert on the field^^. Have to admit that I did not know much about this guy or the franchise before, but drawing a character certainly helps a lot in this regard.
    Once I get my Super Smash Bros game I guess I'll have the chance to meet him and his Silver Bow personally :P
    Btw I'm glad you enjoy your avatar!
    Bice
    Bice
    Thanks! While many people hate him, I personally find him funner to use than Pit.
    Nothing against Pit, he ranks somewhere in my top 15, but DPit's Electroshock arm and DPit staff just win it all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…