BLINGAS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tanner are you challenger yet
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    n i haven't been playing as much lately. i keep wanting to play a lot but then get distracted/wanna play some other stuff. still low d4. how r u though its been awhile since you got on
    Hey we are paired up for dpp smogon classic. I'm free tomorrow and after that I'm gone until next Tuesday. I'm gmt -8
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    i'll be free this weekend if you want to play
    hey, we're opponents for rbpl. im gmt -5 (central time) and am free from 4:30pm my time most days except for tuesday (free from 8:30pm), wednesdays (free from 7pm), and saturdays (free from 5pm). i can usually be found in the doubles room on ps or in #doubles . when do you wanna play?
    Hi we have to play for Any Tier Tour

I'm GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I think so
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    hey can you give me a time that you'll be on. I'm unable to play from 8am-2pm gmt-7 (PST Time) but any other time i am good
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Well man, I'm GMT+2 so we have a long time difference :s
    I'll be on today, on smogtours. Tell me here when ready.
    Alright so when do we want to do this battle? Its monday right now and I want to get this battle done before the weekend and easter, so youve got monday-friday to work with
    yo we have to play soon !_!
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    i gave you the win, our times are just too conflicted too make this work out. Gl in the rest bud!
    Do you mind droppin the Whimsicott spread you used vs Shrop? Shit looked cool yo :]
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    Whimsicott @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Prankster
    EVs: 204 HP / 172 Def / 132 SpD
    Impish Nature
    - u will never know what this move was
    - Tailwind
    - Moonblast
    - Encore

remember i kinda use random evs on all my pokes. I just put it into tanky as shit evs since i realized that its actually a pretty tanky poke.
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    i feel like move 1 was fake tears tbh, that's what I want to run at any rate :>
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    thanks btw :]
    are you really korean hungarian
    thats cool
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    Where'd I post that
    Technically (gene wise) I'm not korean at all. Its kinda long story but i'll try and explain it. My dad was born in the 1960s during communist hungary times. Communists countries allowed travel to other communist countries. So his mom met his first dad (A North Korean dude) in Hungary. They had their first kid (My uncle), who you can tell is Asian. But my dad's mom must've either A. had an affair B. had to sleep with some1 for a job C. raped or something
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    So my dad was born not to his first dad but to some random dude. The first dad eventually left and she remarried so now I'm stuck with a Hungarian last name rather than a Korean last name (Our Korean last name would be romanized to Zen, which would've been fucking sick). Technically I'm not Korean but I just use it as a gimmick because how many people can say they're basically North Korean
    finally
    finally
    ahh v cool!
    a lot more interesting than american born chinese. and i agree zen would be a nice last name
    ill try!
    latest time you can play in my time?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    around the time you posted this vm is a good time, or maybe an hour before or so.
    how about tomorrow 9 pm my time? would that be possbile for you?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    you're +1 right? that'd be during my school times. the earliest i can play during weekdays is around 10:20 pm your time
    uh i would like not playing during or after the tour since i need to wake up soon tomorrow D:
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    k well i'm free anytime during this weekend

i'm gmt-7 and have school during the weekdays from 8am-2pm my time
    yo when you wanna play for the adv ou tourney
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    if you're on during tour today or any of the days really i'm ready to play
    Bo3 dpp Uber/Ou/UU, when fite ? I'm gmt+1
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    you gonna be on during fridays tour? Any tour works well for me
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Yeah I'll do the tour Friday and Sunday. See you on Friday then.
    Hi, when would you be able to fight for the double winter seasonnal ? :)
    Divixel
    Is there any server I can find you during this week-end ?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    im usually on smogtours as BLINGAS
    Divixel
    Ok i will come as "Divixthia", i'll try to be connected most of the time
    Did jiba just realize you werent tiff lmaooooo
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS

no. Ganondorf pmed him thinking he was jabba for a long time then when she finally realized and took everything back he said that
    Stratos
    ah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…